• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need MIA to win. I bought a pair of NIKE Bron Brons and Wades, I can't have my feet wearing the shoes of runner ups.

Why would it be awesome? Aside from one bad decision (the announcement) he has been a class act considering the microscope he has been under since he was about 15.

LeBron will be younger when he wins this title than when MJ won his first title. I think he's awesome, he's a total freak of nature.

CTF nailed it twice in a row - about LeBron and about the 7 game breakdown. I was astonished to see OKC had home court and hosted 2 out of the first 5 games. What on earth. The golden rule of not losing a home game still applies, but jeez, that really does suck for OKC. It almost seems like it is designed for the other team to sneak an away win in the first two and then run away with it.

Edited by OzTitan

LeBron will be younger when he wins this title than when MJ won his first title.

I think he's awesome, he's a total freak of nature.

MJ also never skipped college.. Lebron is a total freak of nature I agree and agree he will get multiple rings.. Both in their 9th season before they won (I think). I appreciate Lebrons skill and think he is the best player playing right now. I don't see him getting to 6 rings though.. Its hard not to compare he and MJ but as a child of the 80s its hard to put him above MJ. I think MJ would have 7 8 or 9 rings if he didn't do his baseball stint

OKC shouldnt feel too bad.

2009 Lakers won it after losing in the Finals the year before.

2012 Heat won it after losing last year.

Going back and winning it all is possible.

Lebron's supporting cast was pathetic in Cleveland and even this year more experts predicted OKC to win because of the supporting cast. Comparing him to players who walked into a good situation, when Lebron didn't, doesn't really make sense.

Lebron's supporting cast was pathetic in Cleveland and even this year more experts predicted OKC to win because of the supporting cast. Comparing him to players who walked into a good situation, when Lebron didn't, doesn't really make sense.

The Thunder were much deeper and should have been able to wear down the Heat. The problem is that the moment caught up to them and their youth and inexperience exposed them as mentally weak. It doesn't help that Brooks is a Mike Brown clone who can't make adjustments.

This Heat team is the worst team to win the Title in a long time. That makes James' run all that more special as he truly carried them.