This is an exciting series! I welcome these Finals, an oasis of talent, like a famished, thirsty monk crossing the desert which is the NFL offseason. The ESPN top 10 plays have been dismal to say the least lately. The athleticism of OKC & the talent of the Heat continue to collide in one of the most riveting displays of sportsmanship in basketball since the 90's NBA or hell the Fab 5 in Michigan!

Make no mistake...I love Wade. Queen James lost me when he left CAVS. Weak ass move. I followed him in high school after an NPR piece on him. I got 0 respeck now. No that's not a typo. This OKC team is amazing. My Celtics are missin Perkins though...

MIA wins tonight.

OKC will get one of the next three games though.

MIA will need to win the title in OKC.

OKC is just so talented in the 4th quarter (and Miami so inconsistent) that it's hard to see the Heat winning this series. Personally I'd like to see LeBron get that monkey off his back and win a championship but it's going to be difficult. If he manages to get one this year then it will really be a testament to the Heat because the Thunder are a really dangerous team. Durant is downright incredible as a scorer.

The Heat will win if Wade and Bosh do anything close to what they're capable of. Lebron has carried that team so far this playoff run.

Wade has been terrible....If Lebron would have played as badly as Wade has during these finals and playoffs all together the internet would have exploded already. Y6K

I see the series going seven.

I do too. The next three games go back to OKC and I think Miami will snag 1 game and make it 3-3 going back to Miami for game 7...Where the Heat win.

OKC is undefeated at home through the playoffs. 9-0 I believe.

Thunders' youth and inexperience was on full display last night. They gave up 8 straight points on fouls at one point (including back to back three point fouls!) that let the Heat back in the game. The thing is though that the Heat played a messy fourth quarter as well but managed to win it in the end by attacking rim.

If Wade doesn't start playing smarter ball he's going to single-handedly sink the Heat. He's been really sloppy handling the ball at times and he keeps taking mind-boggling jumpers with plenty of time left. (with no ball movement). Someone needs to tell Wade to stop killing possessions and to start taking some smarter shots.

Next two games are in Miami, who can end it if they hold serve. They beat OKC in OKC already and should have won both games. I suspect they lose at least one of the next two and have to try and win again in OKC to take the trophy.

I need MIA to win.

I bought a pair of NIKE Bron Brons and Wades, I can't have my feet wearing the shoes of runner ups.