The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

7 hours ago, OzTitan said:

At first I thought she was riding off for good (without knowing what was in the next ep trailer), but one way you could interpret her scenes in the end was that she tried the being a normal civilian thing, and it almost killed her. She saw brutality and madness up close and personal, and hated being on the helpless end of it. Her calmness could be a realization of purpose fully understood (to die ridding the world of tyrants), along with the sudden arrival of a horse convincing her of a divine purpose she must fulfill.

Definitely possible. I didn't see it this way but yeah I could see that. 

33 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Apparently like 3-4 minutes was cut from the final episode in the last couple days. No idea what it was but that’s an interesting twist if true. 

Well they filmed a bunch of alternative scenes that they always knew weren’t going to be in it to throw people off. Maybe that’s related.

38 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Apparently like 3-4 minutes was cut from the final episode in the last couple days. No idea what it was but that’s an interesting twist if true. 

Tread gently!

2 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

People keep talking about who is going to sit on the iron throne. Is this just a shorthand way of saying who will rule westeros? Cuz there is no iron throne. The whole red keep was destroyed right? 

No, everything got pushed under the dumpster and was saved.