The Game of Thrones

reo   
2 hours ago, chef said:

How about Oregon Trail on a IIe?

I remember the original but no clue what it was called lol

chef   
36 minutes ago, reo said:

I remember the original but no clue what it was called lol

Wasn't it just called Oregon Trail? From early 70s but then they put it on the Apple II/IIe?

OzTitan   
1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

She appeared in the trailer for next week. She’ll likely want to ensure Jon survives. 

Ah. I always avoid the trailers.

reo   
10 minutes ago, chef said:

Wasn't it just called Oregon Trail? From early 70s but then they put it on the Apple II/IIe?

Lol yeah I mean I don't know what the original computer it was on was called but I was driving and posting lol

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

She appeared in the trailer for next week. She’ll likely want to ensure Jon survives. 

I doubt she is in the thick of things though. It’s going to take someone who can be close to Dany to do the kill. That’s why I think it’s Jon or Tyrion. 

OILERMAN   
5 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

It’s going to take someone who can be close to Dany to do the kill. 

If only Arya could get close enough to kill someone without them knowing she was coming!!!!

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If only Arya could get close enough to kill someone without them knowing she was coming!!!!

And sneaking is only the second most likely way to do it.

cenj   
6 hours ago, Starkiller said:

If someone poured molten gold on your head you would die of burns... unless you are impervious to fire and extreme heat like Dany is. How fucking hard is this for you to understand?

Dude...this is one of the dumbest arguments you've posted here. I know you're a career apologizer, but come on...there's no way you honestly believe this makes sense.

Edited by cenj

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

But she would have to kill that person to get their face right? So does she kill Jon, Tyrion, Davos, greyworm? Not sure who else Dany is going to let get near her at this time. 

Dany is going to be on lockdown. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

1 hour ago, cenj said:

Dude...this is one of the dumbest arguments you've posted here. I know you're a career apologizer, but come on...there's no way you honestly believe this makes sense.

Ok, if someone pours molten metal on your head, what do you think would happen to you?

Edited by Starkiller

Rogue   

So, it's very difficult to fix on the final outcome.  Dany seems in firm control.  Jon doesn't seem to be able to get close to Dany for the kill at this point.  Greyworm is going to tell Dany of his apparent disgust with Jon.  

That leaves Tyrion and Arya to be the only people left to have the chance to being close to her.  I doubt they give Arya the second victory, leaving Tyrion for the job....which does make an interesting story arc being he's the Kingslayer's brother.  

I ultimately think Jon goes north.  He doesn't want the gig and they planted the seed with he has "the true north" in him by Tormand.  

And that leaves Tyrion as the ruler of the seven kingdoms.  This would satisfy the bitter sweet ending concept.  

The only question is how much of Tyrion's claim to the throne exists?  He's the brother of the queen, of which was defeated.  But he is the brother of the queen.  I just don't know how that succession works. But I do know the one person capable of rule outside of Jon, at least in terms of bitter sweet, is Tyrion.  

As much as the writing has been lackluster, they've still presented intrigue.  

Personally I feel they had a few more episodes to flesh out the story arc, but we're firmly into the end game. 

One more episode to resolve it all seems a  challenge.  

WG53   
3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Ok, if someone pours molten metal on your head, what do you think would happen to you?

Dany wouldn't survive that either.