The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

All Davos did is place the boat at the secret entrance to the keep. Tyrion could be in deep shit though. Honestly I dont believe they need to kill Tyrion to complete Dany's fall. Burning KL did that last night. I expect Tyrion, Sansa, Jon, and Davos to plan to take Dany down from the start. The preview seemed to show another battle with the Dothraki so I assume in true D&D fashion Westeros fields one more army to take down the invaders.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

And what the heck is up with Jaime saying he never cared for innocents?! That makes zero sense considering he killed Aerys to save KL and went to Winterfell to fight the NK. If he wants to go back to Cersei, fine. But the line about the innocents was weird. 

I feel like these are the things Jamie says to convince himself. But what he says and what he believes aren’t necessarily the same thing.

Like, about having a baby with Cersei, he says the lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep. Yet in reality he does. 

When he left Brienne he told her it was because he was hateful like Cersei. But that wasn’t true.

He attacked Brienne to escape early on and insulted her constantly, but he still sacrificed himself to rescue her from rape and then the bear pit.

Jamie loves his family, but he was never his father’s son. Tywin would have had no problem with letting other people die or doing anything for the betterment of his house. Jamie was never like that. He wanted to protect his family, but he still cared about what happened to other people.

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

At the time she probably would be more concerned with protecting Drogon after Rhaegal was killed. 

Dany doesn't seem to be the type to worry about that over killing the people that just killed one of her dragons. When has she ever shrunk from a fight especially if she could kill them all that easily?? You're rationalizing. 

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

And what the heck is up with Jaime saying he never cared for innocents?! That makes zero sense considering he killed Aerys to save KL and went to Winterfell to fight the NK. If he wants to go back to Cersei, fine. But the line about the innocents was weird. 

Didn't catch that. Yeah, pretty bad.

I'm fine with him going back to try and save his sister but still...

Edited by reo

56 minutes ago, oldschool said:

All Davos did is place the boat at the secret entrance to the keep. Tyrion could be in deep shit though. Honestly I dont believe they need to kill Tyrion to complete Dany's fall. Burning KL did that last night. I expect Tyrion, Sansa, Jon, and Davos to plan to take Dany down from the start. The preview seemed to show another battle with the Dothraki so I assume in true D&D fashion Westeros fields one more army to take down the invaders.

If the fan theories are true that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen... Dany trying to burn him alive could be an interesting (and confusing for most due to no build up) way of proving it.

1 minute ago, reo said:

If the fan theories are true that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen... Dany trying to burn him alive could be an interesting (and confusing for most due to no build up) way of proving it.

Why would it be interesting? Targs aren't immune from fire.

Just now, reo said:

Are they not? How did she survive? Missed this then.

Only Dany is immune from fire.

Non was burned killing the wight in season 1. Even her pure blood Targaryen ancestors have died in fires. 

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Only Dany is immune from fire.

Non was burned killing the wight in season 1. Even her pure blood Targaryen ancestors have died in fires. 

How is she immune to fire if it's not her Targ blood?

11 minutes ago, reo said:

Dany doesn't seem to be the type to worry about that over killing the people that just killed one of her dragons. When has she ever shrunk from a fight especially if she could kill them all that easily?? You're rationalizing. 

Sure she wanted to kill them. And she was going in to do just that before their fleet started firing more dragon killing scorpion bolts at her last dragon. 

She he had an actual attack plan prepared last night. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

Sure she wanted to kill them. And she was going in to do just that before their fleet started firing more dragon killing scorpion bolts at her last dragon. 

She he had an actual attack plan prepared last night. 

Oh come on lol what plan??

She didn't have some grand plan. She just attacked and killed them all very easily. Why run the first time if she could kill them that easy?

You're hardcore rationalizing. 

Just now, reo said:

How is she immune to fire if it's not her Targ blood?

Magic. It’s a fantasy series. 

How can Bran warg? Same reason. The other Starks can, too, in the books. 

But it look as Viserys. Did he look fireproof?

Just now, MadMax said:

Maybe it's not ALL Targaryens are immune?

I don't like inconsistencies... but in the show it's very possible we'll never know.