OILERMAN

The Game of Thrones

FRT   
2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

A full skeleton has nothing connecting bones together. I don't think we have to get into the whole question of energy and lack of food, etc for animated corpses ... but I'd at least like the realism of needing tendons and connective material to actualize movement.

Slow down it is still fiction.  Anything is possible.

Edited by FRT

10 minutes ago, FRT said:

Slow down it is still fiction.  Anything is possible.

Nah, fuck off. It's not a cartoon.

FRT   
28 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Ok, feel free to shove the green screens up your ass.

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

A full skeleton has nothing connecting bones together. I don't think we have to get into the whole question of energy and lack of food, etc for animated corpses ... but I'd at least like the realism of needing tendons and connective material to actualize movement.

Oh, it's gettin real deep in here now.

29 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

It's not a book either.

@Starkiller

When Sam told Jon who he was he said that he was Aegon, 6th of his name. But in his family tree there were 7 total who were named Aegon before him, including his own late brother, so shouldn't he be 7th or 8th of his name?

59 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@Starkiller

When Sam told Jon who he was he said that he was Aegon, 6th of his name. But in his family tree there were 7 total who were named Aegon before him, including his own late brother, so shouldn't he be 7th or 8th of his name?

There were 5 kings named Aegon, so the others who never sat the Iron Throne didn’t count. 

OILERMAN   
10 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Interesting reddit post here theorizing that the Night King is actually headed for King's Landing with the dragon and will send a smaller group to Winterfell.

That would be awesome 

This first episode was complete mehhhhh. There's a shit ton of storylines and characters to wrap up this season and we waste time on Jon and Dany's faggy "Neverending Story" dragon ride?

Also, I fucking hate Samwell Tarly......no good reason----pretty much just for his face.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, Jamalisms said:

I'll be interested to see if Cersei generally wins the final scheming but then Arya comes in at the end like Mark Whalberg waxing Matt Damon in ... whatever that movie was.

This would actually be fucking excellent. Cersei takes the final throne and Arya pulls her Faceless Man shit as Cersei's ally, reveals herself to Cersei, and sticks Needle in her fucking eye.

I'd also love if Dany took the throne, had a mental breakdown, and finished what her father started with the wildfire!

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Interesting reddit post here theorizing that the Night King is actually headed for King's Landing with the dragon and will send a smaller group to Winterfell.

Makes a lot of sense. Not sure what the ending would be as taking on all the undead from kings landing might be a difficult task for those in Winterfell. 

I guess there could be signifance to Jon riding a dragon. Him and Daenaerys could fly down and blow up Kings landing with the wild fire. Would be pretty funny since that’s what the mad king was gunna do. I’m guessing Jaime comes up with the idea. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

Jonboy   

It would help if we knew anything at all about the Night King's motivation. Does he have a goal other than "wipe out humanity?" 

If he does, then being tactical in his approach would make sense. If his only goal is to destroy all human life though, then I don't get why he'd split his forces and go to King's Landing.

If he goes to KL, there has to be a reason. It would open up a whole new set of questions if that's actually what happens. If the full force shows up at Winterfell though, then we'd have to continue believing they're simply a force of nature with one goal. I think it would be cool though to have our heroes win at Winterfell, only to realize the NK went to KL, killed everyone, and raised an even bigger army of wights. 

Episode 3 almost has to end with a sense of "all hope is lost," imo.

Rogue   
2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

That's a compelling theory.  They could pull a Robb Stark and send a small contingent to keep the North occupied while heading south to take King's Landing.

Can an adult be turned to a WW?  Specifically Cercei?  I don't know any specific point to that other than some fun drama for the show.