OILERMAN

The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I wonder if Howland Reed could show up. He was there at the Tower of Joy along with Ned. He could confirm it. 

Did he actually go up in the tower? Bran likely won't be believed either being Jon's brother. 

Just now, Starkiller said:

That’s was some extra strength table setting...

All except the reunions... those were a little less so. Or less than I was expecting. More awkward than anything else.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Daenerys only cares about being queen. 

She'll say Sam is lying because she killed his family 

Idk... possibly. But obviously she'll bring a heavy dose of skepticism. I thought she'd maybe be a little more affected by Sam being crushed, but she's also been through a lot of hell over the years herself so I don't know how affected she should be over a fat boy crying over his asshole father's death. And I didn't think he'd be as broken up over his father as he was.

I don't think she only cares about being queen though. That would be contradictory to everything we've seen from her since the beginning.

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't think she only cares about being queen though. That would be contradictory to everything we've seen from her since the beginning.

I don't think so

She's wanted the throne more than anyone 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I don't think so

She's wanted the throne more than anyone 

Oh I know she wants it. I don't think she'll give up on the idea easily and maybe not at all. It may not matter either way though with the fit about to hit the shan. The Umber boy scene was creepy as fuck... and I still don't get the Night King's symbolism. I mean, was that supposed to resemble a snowflake? Is he trying to communicate some specific knowledge? Or is he just the ultimate troll dealing in mind fuckery?

Edited by NashvilleNinja

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Oh I know she wants it. I don't think she'll give up on the idea easily and maybe not at all. It may not matter either way though with the fit about to hit the shan. The Umber boy scene was creepy as fuck... and I still don't get the Night King's symbolism. I mean, was that supposed to resemble a snowflake? Is he trying to communicate some specific knowledge? Is he just the ultimate troll dealing in mind fuckery?

I think it’s the same symbol from the opening of the very first episode.

I loved when the Umber kid opened his blue eyes...

Edited by Starkiller

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

I think it’s the same symbol from the opening of the very first episode.

I loved when the Umber kid opened his blue eyes...

Yeah, I thought Tormund was about to go right then.

Is there anything in the books about their use of symbols?

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, I thought Tormund was about to go right then.

Is there anything in the books about their use of symbols?

Not really. But then we have never really even seen them in the books since the prologue. 

We also saw the same symbol used by the Children in the cave on Dragonstone. 

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Not really. But then we have never really even seen them in the books since the prologue. 

We also saw the same symbol used by the Children in the cave on Dragonstone. 

Apparently the ep1 symbol was different. But we have seen the spiral a number of times before.

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2019/4/14/18307839/game-of-thrones-white-walker-swirl-symbol-night-king-season-8-episode-1