Jump to content
OILERMAN

The Game of Thrones

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

The "extended" version is like the books - a completely separate entity and should not be considered when discussing the "live" version.

gtfo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pecton   

My favourite TV show! I saw Tyrion Lannister in person with some TV show crew ))) 3 years ago I bought property in Peniscola (Meereen in the show), it was December and I went to eat in the evening in the local Mexican restaurant. Noticed that waiters are super excited which was unusual for Spain. And than they told me that 2 tables away from me are some people from The Game of Thrones are having dinner. I didn't bother them to give me an autograph just because they were enjoying there time off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonboy   
14 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

So anyone with a legit/moderately recognized plot leak like what we got before season 7? 

You mean season 8? Next to nothing has been leaked for this one. Season 7 had quite a few leaks though beforehand.

 

The place you'd want to look is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/ 

 

They had what was essentially the full plot before last season. Very little at all has been revealed this season though. All they have are a few set reports, who was filming at what location, and when. A few fake leaks here and there. 

 

So far, it seems like HBO has things locked down for the final season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadMax   
6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

So far, it seems like HBO has things locked down for the final season.

Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

You mean season 8? Next to nothing has been leaked for this one. Season 7 had quite a few leaks though beforehand.

 

The place you'd want to look is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/ 

 

They had what was essentially the full plot before last season. Very little at all has been revealed this season though. All they have are a few set reports, who was filming at what location, and when. A few fake leaks here and there. 

 

So far, it seems like HBO has things locked down for the final season.

 

 

Last year HBO got hacked and the hackers were the source of the leaks. This year, apparently they have better security...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, CreepingDeath said:

The "extended" version is like the books - a completely separate entity and should not be considered when discussing the "live" version.

Fuck the books, worst author I have ever attempted reading.

 

That being said, the books are so poorly written that I never have religiously gotten into the show because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Fuck the books, worst author I have ever attempted reading.

 

That being said, the books are so poorly written that I never have religiously gotten into the show because of it.

Cool story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Fuck the books, worst author I have ever attempted reading.

 

That being said, the books are so poorly written that I never have religiously gotten into the show because of it.

Seeing as how I've never read them, can you tell me why you think this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Seeing as how I've never read them, can you tell me why you think this?

Just most obnoxious writer I have ever read, he paints a fine picture and can build a world but it's just to the point and beyond of being unbearable. A lot of what he says adds nothing of value and feels like he's a 2nd grader who is writing a 2,000 word essay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...