The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jonboy said:

How has this not been posted yet? Love the shot of the dragon behind Jon and him staring down the Night King. Could be because it's cut differently, but I don't remember it looking quite like that originally.

Literally just saw this online and came here expecting a bunch of posts about it

14 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Literally just saw this online and came here expecting a bunch of posts about it

Am I missing something?  They are just doing a marathon of the series, right?  If so, that's not exciting to me.  There's streaming and Bluray/DVD.  I'll get excited when we get closer to April.  

10 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Am I missing something?  They are just doing a marathon of the series, right?  If so, that's not exciting to me.  There's streaming and Bluray/DVD.  I'll get excited when we get closer to April.  

Was this not the announcement for the final season start as well? All the reports I heard before this was just a vague sometime early 2019. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Starks lose, Dany loses, Cersei saves?

I certainly hope that's not the route they go.

Me either. I was sort of hoping for a hot threesome involving Dany, Cersei, and guest starring me. 

16 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Unlikely based on prophecy. 

the prophecy in the books is somewhat more... specific. 

Def a flaw with my prediction.....

But her brother could kill her and she could then become a White Walker to make it all fit 

34 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Def a flaw with my prediction.....

But her brother could kill her and she could then become a White Walker to make it all fit 

That's not how white walkers work. 

The white walkers army of the dead is made up of te animated corpses. But white walkers themselves are created as babies. 

2 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

That's not how white walkers work. 

The white walkers army of the dead is made up of te animated corpses. But white walkers themselves are created as babies. 

Ok then she become the army of the dead