The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Who gives a fuck? Do you really hold his opinion in such high regard? If not, then stop letting him live rent free in your mind and maybe you won't be so offended when he says something that tweaks you.

I mean, you're not going to change him by trying to figure him out. He's oldstool and that's that. He's fine with it so you be fine with it. He doesn't have to change to appease you and you don't have to change to appease him. Deal with it and move the fuck on.

Hey.  I respect you and I don't go out of my way to insult you or anybody.  We have a friendly, pretty decent group of regs.  But this guy has some kind of problem.  I tried a few years ago, be nice-laugh it off-humor him.  But he's the kind of pos that just doesn't seem to get the message.  So, I came at him just a little harder.  He finally stopped.  He does this to other posters, hit's them with a snippy turd post, usually newbs or guys he feels he can get away with it.  Now I think he must be off his meds or something.  

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

get the sand out...

I asked you a question.  I expect an intelligent answer.  Why are you so superior "you can't understand" how everybody doesn't think yooo have to right answer to a made up fantasy story.  GRRM didn't.  If you can't do that, then STFU.

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

You’re missing the point. Stop already. Don’t carry the grievance into the last bastion of the old TR into this thread. 

Don't jump in here trying to defend the shithead.  

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I asked you a question.  I expect an intelligent answer.  Why are you so superior "you can't understand" how everybody doesn't think yooo have to right answer to a made up fantasy story.  GRRM didn't.  If you can't do that, then STFU.

Read the thread. You are embarrassing yourself.

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

This thread. The place where we aren’t bombarded with retards all the time and can just have an opinion. 

Do you really expect to have a paradise island in the middle of Lake Diarrhea and not expect, at the very least, the occasional fly?

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Read the thread. You are embarrassing yourself.

I had enough of pos' like you a long time ago.  

How could I embarrass myself, when you think you have already done it.

You are embarrassing yourself by acting like a pos.