The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

I’m not surprised Jon ended up beyond the Wall. I was kind of expecting it since what Tormund told him after the battle of Winterfell. And thank god they finally gave Ghost some love...

I was kind of spoiled about Bran becoming king because I heard that the betting markets were being overwhelmed with bets on him. It was clear there were people in the know.

Edited by Starkiller

I loved.  Fanboyism and all.  Not only an I not upset with out come, they had some great character moments here.  

Bran the King is weird, but I won't complain about the ending they gave.  A fitting end to the show, IMO.

Well it is over.  Pretty easy kill on Dany.  I would think you could keep the sword when seeing a prisoner and take it off seeing a queen but eeehhh guess not.

Bran actually makes a lot of sense for King. I mean, he won’t make decisions on emotion and he has access to the entire history of the realm. It seems a pretty bizarre turn for him to not care about ruling the north but suddenly he’s cool with being King. 

I wonder what his plans are for Drogon? 

Not sure exactly why Bronn would be master of coin, but ok. I think they just wanted to show that he was Lord of Highgarden.

I loved the scene with Brienne writing in the White Book for Jamie. 

It it makes sense that Sam would be Grand Maester because Bran would want him. But how long was that scene after Sam was just a lord at the mini-great council?

Not too bad. They wrapped up a story after backing themselves into a corner (Their own fault) over the last 2-3 weeks. Was hoping that they’d show bran finding Drogon or Jon stumbling upon evidence of white walkers/wights, but it went exactly how they said it would.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Bran actually makes a lot of sense for King. I mean, he won’t make decisions on emotion and he has access to the entire history of the realm. It seems a pretty bizarre turn for him to not care about ruling the north but suddenly he’s cool with being King. 

I wonder what his plans are for Drogon? 

I suspect Bran was willing to be King because he knows what other people would do with the crown.

He probably would want to make sure he knew where Drogon would end up and make sure he doesn’t get into trouble. We know he headed East. Maybe towards Valarya?

Did anyone watch the other formats?  Everyone here seems to have only seen the US version.  There were other outcomes in the other formats.

I just started the Asian version with English subtitles.

Edited by 9 Nines

1 minute ago, TitansFan777 said:

Not too bad. They wrapped up a story after backing themselves into a corner (Their own fault) over the last 2-3 weeks. Was hoping that they’d show bran finding Drogon or Jon stumbling upon evidence of white walkers/wights, but it went exactly how they said it would.

Why would there be more white walkers???