The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I still lol that people think they chose in a vacuum to shorten everything. You guys don't think there were any other pressures? The writers up and just decided fuck it let's only do half a season for no reason? 

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Yes. Basically everyone else has voiced their frustration with the decision and the show runners have voiced exactly that it was their decision alone and purely because they had plotted it out and only had 13 episodes of material.

You have to think every single person is lying to believe otherwise.

spacer.png

Emilia Clarke when asked about the ending makes an uncomfortable face and then sarcastically says best season ever!  She paused before even saying that.  Clearly, she wasn't happy about the way it all goes down.  Kit Harrington when asked to describe the ending, used one word, "disappointing".  

But the writing is great guys!  You're all destroying the show by doubting D&D!!  Why are you criticizing this masterpiece that is clearly just a continuum of the same crappy writing that made it great!  Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense...

For instance, if we were to get something like Euron on the throne at the end, I think that would be a failure on their part. They haven't fleshed that character out at all. He's a cardboard cutout. And that's fine, as he was introduced late and is more of just naval guy and obnoxious ... but if he is going to be meaningful to the end in terms of what he ends up as, then it's unfortunate they didn't broaden out his character a little bit more.

We won't know what it actually means for westeros with him on the throne. What are his motivations? What's his history? What's he think about other than fucking a queen? We have no real idea.

You think D&D are playing up the “win or you die” line from season 1?  If so, everyone with aspirations to rule will die except the winner. 

So only one of the following then:

Dany

Cersei 

Euron

Jon

Sansa

Are there any others?

12 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

For instance, if we were to get something like Euron on the throne at the end, I think that would be a failure on their part. They haven't fleshed that character out at all. He's a cardboard cutout. And that's fine, as he was introduced late and is more of just naval guy and obnoxious ... but if he is going to be meaningful to the end in terms of what he ends up as, then it's unfortunate they didn't broaden out his character a little bit more.

We won't know what it actually means for westeros with him on the throne. What are his motivations? What's his history? What's he think about other than fucking a queen? We have no real idea.

If Euron ends up on the thrown D&D should donate all their money to charity and off themselves. I’m not joking. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

If Euron ends up on the thrown D&D should donate all their money to charity and off themselves. I’m not joking. 

Yeah, but I think it’s safe to say that won’t be happening...

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Emilia Clarke when asked about the ending makes an uncomfortable face and then sarcastically says best season ever!  She paused before even saying that.  Clearly, she wasn't happy about the way it all goes down.  Kit Harrington when asked to describe the ending, used one word, "disappointing".  

But the writing is great guys!  You're all destroying the show by doubting D&D!!  Why are you criticizing this masterpiece that is clearly just a continuum of the same crappy writing that made it great!  Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense...

So you're attacking the writing of the ending you haven't seen yet? I'm with Jamal disappointing could mean really good but unpopular or coild nean shitty. We don't know yet. Try not to be so emotional man it's just a TV show 

5 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

So you're attacking the writing of the ending you haven't seen yet? I'm with Jamal disappointing could mean really good but unpopular or coild nean shitty. We don't know yet. Try not to be so emotional man it's just a TV show 

I'm not emotional about it.  I was just posting it.  Go look up the video.  It's hard to misinterpret.