The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

14 hours ago, oldschool said:

bingo. All the discourse on the attractiveness of arya and russ's fixation on her sexuality is dumb. 

Dumb or not.. it’s a big reason people went “ewwww” when the scene happened. 

I’ve also said it’s way more about her looks... but you’re the one fascinated with talking about her sexuality. 

Edited by titanruss

11 hours ago, oldschool said:

sounds like a personal problem. I'd get that looked at if I were you because you are flat out wrong. It's kind of embarrassing to be honest.

Weird you’re embarrassed for me for not enjoying watching an unattractive seemingly asexual child we’ve seen grow up get naked and talk dirty... 

but thanks? 

I was thinking about Samwell and the books last night. It think they will come into play. He stole them for a reason and hasn’t used them. 

Maybe just to prove the relationship of Jon.. but maybe as a cheat code to help with the white walkers. 

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

I was thinking about Samwell and the books last night. It think they will come into play. He stole them for a reason and hasn’t used them. 

Maybe just to prove the relationship of Jon.. but maybe as a cheat code to help with the white walkers. 

That's what he was after during his time at the Citadel and the arrogant old fart Maesters wouldn't listen.

He knew the key(s) to beating the WW/NK were there, but did he make off with the right books?

Thought's on Emilia Clarke's comments about Dany's reaction to Jon breaking the news to her?

“The related thing, to her, is so normal,” Clarke explains to EW. “She could have easily married her brother. It’s not a thing. It’s a thing for Jon, but let’s just forget about that. The main thing is we’re up for the same promotion and I’ve been working for it for my entire existence.”

“This is my whole existence,” Clarke emphasized. “Since birth! Dany literally was brought into this world going: RUN! These f—ers [in Westeros] have f—ed everything up. Now it’s, ‘You’re our only hope.’ There’s so much she’s taken on in her duty in life to rectify. There’s so much she’s seen and witnessed and been through and lost and suffered and hurt to get here… and Jon doesn’t even want it!”

“What really upsets Jon is that he’s a blood relative to the woman he’s in love with,” Cogman says. “Jon is taken aback when essentially the first thing she says is acknowledging that he has a claim to the Iron Throne. Kit and Emilia play it beautifully. It’s a very difficult scene to pull off; so much has to go on behind the eyes.”

Jon doesn't give a right testicle about the iron throne... he's more preoccupied with thoughts of the fact that he's been fucking his aunt. Dany doesn't give a right titty about the fact she's been fucking her nephew... she's more preoccupied with thoughts of the fact that he has a stronger claim to the throne than she does. I bet she hasn't even thought about what's going on in his mind about it.

I expect there will be some back n forth trying to hash some of that shit out while they're alone together up on the hill waiting for the NK.

To satisfy everyone and their 'shipping of characters, lets just have the final episode be a huge orgy with all of the main characters. Every combination imaginable: Brienne with Jon, Jaime and Sansa, Cersei scissoring Danny etc.

Because what's the one major thing missing from all TV shows these days, guys? Full penetration. Guys, we're gonna see full penetration, and we're gonna see a lot of it. I mean, we're talking, you know, graphic scenes of characters really going to town on each other from behind, 69, anal, vaginal, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. All the hits. All the big ones. All the good ones.

And this goes on and on and back and forth for 60-90 or so minutes until the show just sort of...ends.

Edited by TitansFan777

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Would anyone have preferred Arya had sex with Jon? Because that was GRRM's original plan...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/game-of-thrones-original-plot-outline-grrm

I doubt that will play into the show or book plot anymore, but hey... who knows?

Not sure if that's really more extreme. They'd be cousins. That'd be down right tame for this show.