The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

My favourite TV show! I saw Tyrion Lannister in person with some TV show crew ))) 3 years ago I bought property in Peniscola (Meereen in the show), it was December and I went to eat in the evening in the local Mexican restaurant. Noticed that waiters are super excited which was unusual for Spain. And than they told me that 2 tables away from me are some people from The Game of Thrones are having dinner. I didn't bother them to give me an autograph just because they were enjoying there time off. 

14 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

So anyone with a legit/moderately recognized plot leak like what we got before season 7? 

You mean season 8? Next to nothing has been leaked for this one. Season 7 had quite a few leaks though beforehand.

The place you'd want to look is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/ 

They had what was essentially the full plot before last season. Very little at all has been revealed this season though. All they have are a few set reports, who was filming at what location, and when. A few fake leaks here and there. 

So far, it seems like HBO has things locked down for the final season.

3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

You mean season 8? Next to nothing has been leaked for this one. Season 7 had quite a few leaks though beforehand.

The place you'd want to look is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/ 

They had what was essentially the full plot before last season. Very little at all has been revealed this season though. All they have are a few set reports, who was filming at what location, and when. A few fake leaks here and there. 

So far, it seems like HBO has things locked down for the final season.

Last year HBO got hacked and the hackers were the source of the leaks. This year, apparently they have better security...

On 2/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, CreepingDeath said:

The "extended" version is like the books - a completely separate entity and should not be considered when discussing the "live" version.

Fuck the books, worst author I have ever attempted reading.

That being said, the books are so poorly written that I never have religiously gotten into the show because of it.

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Fuck the books, worst author I have ever attempted reading.

That being said, the books are so poorly written that I never have religiously gotten into the show because of it.

Seeing as how I've never read them, can you tell me why you think this?

6 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Seeing as how I've never read them, can you tell me why you think this?

Just most obnoxious writer I have ever read, he paints a fine picture and can build a world but it's just to the point and beyond of being unbearable. A lot of what he says adds nothing of value and feels like he's a 2nd grader who is writing a 2,000 word essay.