According to Colin McCarthy.....

mctitan53

A preseason game has already been cancelled. And no deal has been signed yet, or even officially agreed to. I'm not going to sigh in relief just yet.

Same here! I refuse to believe until I see it..otherwise I would just be getting my hopes up everyday only to have them shattered into a million pieces!

A preseason game has already been cancelled. And no deal has been signed yet, or even officially agreed to. I'm not going to sigh in relief just yet.

Can't find the link but I read that a preseason game will be cancelled if an agreement isn't made by Wednesday. So it hasn't happened yet

Mortensen reporting that "major progress has been made" in regards to the CBA negotiations today. This, along with Vincent Jackson dropping his lawsuit are very promising. They mention players voting on a deal and passing it by monday (if all goes well) and possibly having free agency begin wednesday, with training camps opening up on friday (this was all by La Confora though, so who knows how accurate this stuff actually is..) I'll still be using the "believe it when I see it" tactic but at least comforting that there is positive reports coming out.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/591/drew-brees

Archived