Is Trump the worst business man in US history?

OILERMAN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time,

Yes. But I do wonder if you're a dumbass Trumper and you buy into the stock and watch it go down 50-75% and then see Trump cash in would that move the needle? I know as a whole their the dumbest peopl

Around 4 mill in revenue, 49 mill in losses, less than 500k users with no ad revenue. With a projected worth of major corporations, 8 Bill.   I guess there is nothing illegal, they just assu

Posted Images

Total trading volumes on the first day came to 32 million shares. If that’s the scale of the mom-and-pop investors who piled into the stock, their losses to date will come to more than $1.1 billion.

I wonder how this would effect Trumpers who piled into this stock and are losing their ass while Trump stand to cash in on their stupidity? 

31 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Total trading volumes on the first day came to 32 million shares. If that’s the scale of the mom-and-pop investors who piled into the stock, their losses to date will come to more than $1.1 billion.

I wonder how this would effect Trumpers who piled into this stock and are losing their ass while Trump stand to cash in on their stupidity? 

They'll buy more shares, after Trump tells them it's a bargain. 

17 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hate to say it, but this is why he maybe a terrible businessman but he's the greatest conman in history. He has somehow found a way to skin the sheep over and over again. 

Yes. But I do wonder if you're a dumbass Trumper and you buy into the stock and watch it go down 50-75% and then see Trump cash in would that move the needle? I know as a whole their the dumbest people on the planet but I'd think losing that money might have an effect. 

20 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes. But I do wonder if you're a dumbass Trumper and you buy into the stock and watch it go down 50-75% and then see Trump cash in would that move the needle? I know as a whole their the dumbest people on the planet but I'd think losing that money might have an effect. 

I've been thinking that for going on 8 years and it still hasn't kicked in for the idiots. They'll blame it on the deepstate while losing their mortgage. 

28 minutes ago, scine09 said:

He's the worst person period.  Forget businessman.

Worst person somehow equals greatest conman. Who could have guessed it would work out like that?? Only everyone who isn't an idiot. 

I can at least appreciate people wanting an outsider in 16. He obviously was completely unfit and simply put the most amoral individual to ever run for office, but I can forgive them for buying in. 2020 and heading into 2024 you're simply stupid as fuck if you vote for Trump. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

It will be Biden’s fault somehow…

The blame will be on the media this time. In their role of assessing the absolute shitshow of a business model Truth Social represents, and conveying this correctly as a losing investment / novelty play at best, they will be labeled Trump Haters as is everything and everyone trying to hold Trump accountable for his immoral / idiotic / illegal bullshit. Cuz narratives > Reality.

Edited by begooode

31 minutes ago, begooode said:

The blame will be on the media this time. In their role of assessing the absolute shitshow of a business model Truth Social represents, and conveying this correctly as a losing investment / novelty play at best, they will be labeled Trump Haters as is everything and everyone trying to hold Trump accountable for his immoral / idiotic / illegal bullshit. Cuz narratives > Reality.

I'm actually surprised this whole venture is even legal

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I'm actually surprised this whole venture is even legal

Yep. When the SEC approved it I could only think this is another situation where the federal government and media wants to be seen as apolitcal. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yep. When the SEC approved it I could only think this is another situation where the federal government and media wants to be seen as apolitcal. 

Around 4 mill in revenue, 49 mill in losses, less than 500k users with no ad revenue. With a projected worth of major corporations, 8 Bill.

I guess there is nothing illegal, they just assume in a free market capitolist country if a bunch of stupid fucks want to lose their money they are free to do so. 

@El Guapo, serious question, how many shares did you buy?