Fulton's parting shots?

I'm not sure why Fulton would take parting shots. He was in the playoffs half his career here. And how he played had absolutely nothing to do with the history of this organization. These comments tell me a lot about him. It reminds me of his face and out stretched arms everytime he got a pass interference on 3rd and 15. He should have been benched, yet this organization kept giving him chances to prove himself. He just mad we replaced him with much better talent. 

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Tart?

Tart played fine, but he had a mental breakdown. Not exactly sure which is worse by nfl standards.

Edit: He has no job and Fulton does so nm

Edited by Callidus

12 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Tart?

Tart was certainly more of an idiot. If he had of kept his mouth shut he'd have a contract somewhere. Instead he forced himself off the team and is rightfully now viewed as a malcontent.

Like buddy...fake an injury or something.

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Fulton showed stretches of great play but I've never seen a guy flop bigger in his contract year than Fulton

That idiot opened a high end urban wear boutique shop in the hood.

I tried to tell yall he was trash but yall can't hear us in the bottom 5. It's like we're at the back of the train in Snowpiercer