Aaron Donald announces his retirement

8 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Nope. How old are you? if you watched peak White you would know.

I take Aaron Donald. We have never seen a DT disrupt the interior LOS like he has. You don't have to agree with me. 

Get out of here with your loose skin and old balls. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@SleepingTitan coming in soon to break the Simmons to the Rams trade news!

I’d add Reggie White. 

I literally just opened TR up to do that 🤣

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

I take Aaron Donald. We have never seen a DT disrupt the interior LOS like he has. You don't have to agree with me. 

Get out of here with your loose skin and old balls. 

So you never watched him play with the Eagles did you? Its okay to admit. its like trying to explain to my kid about Jordan.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

So you never watched him play with the Eagles did you? Its okay to admit. its like trying to explain to my kid about Jordan.

Sorry, I figured making fun of you for being old and wrinkly was the answer for you. 

I recall watching him at the young age of 2 lol. Cameras did exist back then so I have seen him playing on the Eagles. Are you going to tell me the highlights don't do the dominance any justice? Reggie was great. Reggie was dominant. Reggie was consistent. He did all those for a very long time. 

I pick Aaron Donald. That's my pick. We have never seen a DT play the position like him or as dominant as him. He disrupted the LOS differently than anything we have seen. That's my opinion and I am not the only person with it. Get over it. 

I'm not asking for your opinion or telling you are wrong because I don't really care. Save your dad talk for your kid. 

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

Sorry, I figured making fun of you for being old and wrinkly was the answer for you. 

I recall watching him at the young age of 2 lol. Cameras did exist back then so I have seen him playing on the Eagles. Are you going to tell me the highlights don't do the dominance any justice? Reggie was great. Reggie was dominant. Reggie was consistent. He did all those for a very long time. 

I pick Aaron Donald. That's my pick. We have never seen a DT play the position like him or as dominant as him. He disrupted the LOS differently than anything we have seen. That's my opinion and I am not the only person with it. Get over it. 

I'm not asking for your opinion or telling you are wrong because I don't really care. Save your dad talk for your kid. 

Take the sand out. Donald is awesome and he might be better than White. I simply asked you if you saw White play in his prime since you so easily dismissed him. I knew the answer before you did...

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Take the sand out. Donald is awesome and he might be better than White. I simply asked you if you saw White play in his prime since you so easily dismissed him. I knew the answer before you did...

I dismissed White by saying he was great and one of the greatest? Ok. Longevity 100% plays a huge role in Reggie Whites greatness. Please explain how I am wrong? That doesn't take away anything from him. Did I say he was never dominant? No. 

I'll take my sand and shove it up your Lebron loving sons ass. 

52 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I dismissed White by saying he was great and one of the greatest? Ok. Longevity 100% plays a huge role in Reggie Whites greatness. Please explain how I am wrong? That doesn't take away anything from him. Did I say he was never dominant? No. 

Saying Longevity is a reason why he is great shows that you never saw him play and only look at stats which he was the all time sack leader when he retired iirc. Nothing you're saying about him matches up with reality. You're too young to know anything about him and that's ok.

53 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Triggered much? little bitch.

15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Eagles prime Reggie White was probably the best pass rusher in history. He was so dominant it was insane

Watching him toss linemen around with one hand like children multiple times a game had me awestruck as a kid. Larry Allen level strength mismatch going the other way.

44 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Triggered much? little bitch.

It's all good bro. You are still cool in my book. 

44 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Saying Longevity is a reason why he is great shows that you never saw him play and only look at stats which he was the all time sack leader when he retired iirc. Nothing you're saying about him matches up with reality. You're too young to know anything about him and that's ok.

Didnt say it is the reason. I said a lot of his greatness is tied to his longevity. He was a top tier pass rusher in two decades. He is the oldest defensive player of the year winner ever. He didnt win a super bowl until the age of 35. To sit here and act like his longevity doesn't play a role in his overall greatness is crazy. Never said he wasn't great or dominant or one of the greatest of all time. Funny how you even reference a longevity stat in being the all time sack leader at retirement. You old heads are something else. 

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

As good as Donald was, IMO he still wasn't as good as peak Albert Haynesworth.

Now obviously peak Haynesworth didn't last very long, but it was more disruptive than peak Donald.

8 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Now obviously peak Haynesworth didn't last very long, but it was more disruptive than peak Donald.

Imagine if Haynesworth had been motivated by having a long career, accolades, a spot in canton, and winning championships.

I struggle to think of a bigger waste of talent.

30 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Haha ya very small sample size. I think Haynesworth falls into the what could have been category.

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

It's all good bro. You are still cool in my book. 

Didnt say it is the reason. I said a lot of his greatness is tied to his longevity. He was a top tier pass rusher in two decades. He is the oldest defensive player of the year winner ever. He didnt win a super bowl until the age of 35. To sit here and act like his longevity doesn't play a role in his overall greatness is crazy. Never said he wasn't great or dominant or one of the greatest of all time. Funny how you even reference a longevity stat in being the all time sack leader at retirement. You old heads are something else. 

Old head?  Bitch I'm 40.

If you think longevity has anything to do with White's greatness then you should just close your account. There's nothing you can say that to erase that stupidity.

The man had 11 sacks or more in 11/15 seasons. He had 52 sacks in his first 3 nfl seasons.

Please go on about how longevity is what made him great instead of being,arguably, the best defensive end of all time.

Edited by WG53

2 hours ago, WG53 said:

Old head?  Bitch I'm 40.

If you think longevity has anything to do with White's greatness then you should just close your account. There's nothing you can say that to erase that stupidity.

The man had 11 sacks or more in 11/15 seasons. He had 52 sacks in his first 3 nfl seasons.

Please go on about how longevity is what made him great instead of being,arguably, the best defensive end of all time.

There you go again citing a stat that references longevity. 15 Seasons=Longevity. You are acting like longevity is a negative thing, 

Reggie doesnt become the all time sack leader, a 2x DPOY, or a super bowl champ without longevity. Its not a bad thing, Its not the reason he was great but it is a factor (not the sole factor which you are acting like that is what I am saying ) in becoming arguably the best defensive end of all time. Of course he was dominant early in his career as well. He is still a great and HOF player had he retired after his 8 seasons in Philly. Im not saying he is Frank Gore. 

Tom Brady and Jerry Rice probably aren't the GOATs if they didn't have long careers.

All right I am done with this topic. Have a good life you old fart.