Fitz

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry but this is funny

strange to have so much time between meetings isn't it? This dude doesn't even have hustle to get paid šŸ˜

you caring so much about me caring about something you don't care about is puzzlingĀ 

Posted Images

I thought he would be a flash in the pan bust coming out -- wasn't wrong. He had a great rookie year but has thus failed to achieve the same production. Gonna be a no from me dawg.Ā 

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

It would remind me of the Vic Beasley signing.

An absolute reach when you could've paid Autry less for probably more production over the next couple years.Ā 

Ā 

This guy, you can't trust for a long term deal. You pay him MORE on a prove it than Autry with no guarantee that he's even worthy of the 2nd contract or that you'll even be able to sign him if he is. With Autry, you have a known commodity with a sunset in view -- for less. You know that if Levis pans out, you're paying him and not some super star pass rusher (which Chase ain't even that.)Ā 

I could see where the Titans could be an attractive destination for him on a prove it deal given he'd be playing with Jeff, Landry and maybe Key on passing downs which would open things up for him. I wouldn't worry so much about effort, he'd be playing for that big second contract (I know thechnically would be his third) which is what these guys live for.Ā 

2 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Chase Young is a good pass rusher who still has the potential to be very good and will come cheap

Ā 

I think you sign him if you can

He'll be cheap because he takes plays off and isn't a dominant pass rusher. That play in the NFCCG was worse than Haynesworth laying on the ground.Ā 

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He'll be cheap because he takes plays off and isn't a dominant pass rusher. That play in the NFCCG was worse than Haynesworth laying on the ground.Ā 

Not dominant, but he had a good year last year. That play got highlighted but he was great in the SB and clearly put effort in there

6 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Not dominant, but he had a good year last year. That play got highlighted but he was great in the SB and clearly put effort in there

That play is highlighted because it's indefensible. If Wilson thinks he can get the dog out of him then I'm okay with it, but that's what he's lacking.Ā 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That play is highlighted because it's indefensible. If Wilson thinks he can get the dog out of him then I'm okay with it, but that's what he's lacking.Ā 

I tend to not get hung up on plays like that, it wasn't a good look but it's a drop in the ocean really

Ā 

Hell, Chris Jones takes every other play off completely and got a massive deal. Not saying Young is Jones but I'm not big on highlighting one bad play at the expense of a pass rusher who had a good year last year

10 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

I tend to not get hung up on plays like that, it wasn't a good look but it's a drop in the ocean really

Ā 

Hell, Chris Jones takes every other play off completely and got a massive deal. Not saying Young is Jones but I'm not big on highlighting one bad play at the expense of a pass rusher who had a good year last year

Jones is a lot older, plays more snaps, and is a monster. Young isn't. The play isn't a highlight. It's an example of what he is as a player. It's the game to get to the SB and he put in zero effort and allowed that TD.Ā 

Ā 

Like I said, if you sign him it's because you believe Wilson and the staff can motivate him to give more effort.

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Jones is a lot older, plays more snaps, and is a monster. Young isn't. The play isn't a highlight. It's an example of what he is as a player. It's the game to get to the SB and he put in zero effort and allowed that TD.Ā 

Ā 

Like I said, if you sign him it's because you believe Wilson and the staff can motivate him to give more effort.

If Young puts in zero effort as a player and that resulted in 66 pressures last year then sign me up

40 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Ā 

No he didnt... he was not good at all.