My Targets/Predictions

tgo

What is the point of bringing back Byard? why would this team where it is at now want to bring in a guy on a clear down slope? Byard may not even be in the top 64 of safeties anymore.

Better off rolling the dice on a late rounder or a a young FA signing by far. That's just idiotic team building.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to write a dissertation here, but here are my predictions on who they will pursue as far as free agent targets based on connections and Carthon/Brinker's buy-low M.O. They're going to pu

@tgo how hard did your nips get when you read this???     You two can start a podcast together..."Between the Sheets"  should work.

Byard isn't that good anymore. He had a massive drop off. So many good young Safeties available, he might get a reduced contract with someone but it won't be the Titans. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Can see the beginnings of an offseason plan

- Sign Tyron Smith as the bridge LT

- Draft Rome Odunze at #7 (Nabers will be gone)

- Draft Patrick Paul at #38

- Profit

Seriously though I see Tyron Smith signing with a team like the Jets or Chiefs.

They could do worse. 

3 hours ago, pat said:

I don’t want to see Byard with the Titans unless he’s coaching.  Dude is a smart guy.

It would be cool if he ended up coaching for the Titans at some point. 

On 3/1/2024 at 3:57 PM, tgo said:

Some of them would be pricey, yeah, but you're not gonna pay the same for a Jonah Williams as you would for a Mike Onwenu, for example. Or as much for Andre James as you would for Cushenberry; Ridley vs Mike Evans or Mike Williams, etc.

Gibson should pretty cheap with all the backs available and offers a unique skillset as a true route runner. I think Ekeler is close to done personally, but that's just me.

You're probably looking at 15-20 million AAV for Williams

Could Leonard Williams actually hit free agency despite Seattle giving up significant draft capital for him?

He'd be a top flight 5 Tech option for the Titans if he did hit FA.

12 minutes ago, tgo said:

Could Leonard Williams actually hit free agency despite Seattle giving up significant draft capital for him?

Hasn’t he had laziness issues? I’m not a Vrabel guy, but I was on his side with dispensing of guys not giving 100%. 

6 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Hasn’t he had laziness issues? I’m not a Vrabel guy, but I was on his side with dispensing of guys not giving 100%. 

In recent years? Figured the earlier issues were behind him by now - has been a good player.

19 minutes ago, tgo said:

Might not want to pay a 30 year old DL