Titans Announce New Structure and Focus on Analytics

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like we’re getting with the current NFL and will focus more on analytics.    https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-finalize-football-structure-with-promotions-for-ran-carthon-chad-b

Nihil interview is a must listen.     

Yeah. I’m always annoyed by everything being hidden within a single thread so I will probably pull things out that merit it and encourage others to do the same. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I've never understood why people think they're cheap 

Because Bud was cheap historically, both in paying players and in the other stuff. Add that to the fact we are a small market team, and the image of being cheap lingers.

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Schefter also mentioned it yesterday but only in the scenario the Chiefs won the Super Bowl this year.

I could also see the Chiefs HC job becoming available when Reid has a heart attack.

5 hours ago, IowaOiler said:

He's 71, and you have to imagine he's only got 3-4 more years of coaching.  He just wants to get the wins record, and I think most owners know that. 

Then maybe interviewing for the Falcons job wasn't the best way to go about that...

2 hours ago, cenj said:

Because Bud was cheap historically, both in paying players and in the other stuff. Add that to the fact we are a small market team, and the image of being cheap lingers.

Wasn't there also some handwringing by some that AAS was cash flow poor or something and couldn't really afford to run a team and that she should sell it? It was back before and during the restructuring to appease the league stuff. Maybe it stems from that?

18 hours ago, abenjami said:

I could also see the Chiefs HC job becoming available when Reid has a heart attack.

I've been thinking that for 20 years though.