Playoffs: Divisional Round

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figure I'd start this thread so I could leave this here...    

It's the coaches job to manage personalities and playing time. They could have used Reynolds and Vrbael had no interest.

Posted Images

Just now, Lars said:

Dummies will say you are full of it. But you aren’t. Great QBs find a way. 

I guess you could argue Allen gave them the opportunity to be in that position with his great play most of the game, but he does this shit often. I've seen clips of his coach scolding him over trying to throw TDs when he had easy 1st down. 

But he doesn't learn. I think he's kinda retarded

Just now, oldschool said:

Stfu. Allen was awesome

His WRs let him down. 

Yeah, on that last possession with the chance to win the game, he fumbled, he threw a ball that would have been picked IF the Chiefs defender hadn't knocked it down and he missed two wide open WR's.  

Amazing.

For a fullback, he is an amazing QB.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The most vulnerable Chiefs team in years and they still progress to the AFC Championship Game.

Ironically because of their D. They held the Bills to 7 points in the 2nd half and no points on their last 5 possessions.

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

I guess you could argue Allen gave them the opportunity to be in that position with his great play most of the game, but he does this shit often. I've seen clips of his coach scolding him over trying to throw TDs when he had easy 1st down. 

But he doesn't learn. I think he's kinda retarded

He has big play-itus. Great QB. Mentally a bit weak. Seen it too many times. 

Just now, dcblanton said:

Yeah, on that last possession with the chance to win the game, he fumbled, he threw a ball that would have been picked IF the Chiefs defender hadn't knocked it down and he missed two wide open WR's.  

Amazing.

For a fullback, he is an amazing QB.

Okay. Sore winner. Typical of you.

The Chiefs just kept the pressure on.  Every time they had the advantage, the Chiefs just kept coming.  Nothing shakes them.  They need a TD.  They just go get one.

Just now, Number9 said:

The Chiefs just kept the pressure on.  Every time they had the advantage, the Chiefs just kept coming.  Nothing shakes them.  They need a TD.  They just go get one.

They did what they wanted on offense for the most part.  Even Valdez-Scantilling showed up today.