2024 Draft - Prospect Meetings List

29 minutes ago, airmcnair22 said:

As much as I would love the Giants to pass on Nabers I don’t think they do. I think Nabers is better than any WR they have currently on their roster and he can play outside and inside. Now if they have Odunze rated higher than Nabers that’s a different story

I remember reading that the Giants had dinner with Nabers after his pro day. I didn’t read anything about them doing that with Odunze 

They met with odunze at the combine 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated Player Meeting Tracker as of 4/19/24:   By Position: QB: Bo Nix, Oregon - Combine  Austin Reed, Western Kentucky - Private Workout   RB: MarShawn Lloyd, USC -

This is amazing, and because I didn't have anything better to do on a Friday night, I paired this list with what round these players are projected to be drafted.    Based on the importance o

Posted Images

It's crazy to think of how many guys will be taking pay cuts to enter the NFL draft. The irony is that NIL may encourage guys to stay in college, get a degree, and learn to manage their finances. We could legit see college superstars stay in for 5 years of eligibility, make $40-50M, and decide to retire from football before ever joining the league. Properly invested, that's enough to live an incredible lifestyle without ever getting a real job. 

Amazing how not stealing the talents of underprivileged youth actually benefits society. We should see less "broke in 3 years" NFL players, NFL suicides, etc etc. 

23 minutes ago, Bcap88 said:

They met with odunze at the combine 

I know they did. I’m just stating the fact that they met with Nabers and went out for dinner. Having dinner with a prospect usually means you’re really interested. They didn’t do dinner with Odunze

In all reality no one knows what these teams are going to do. I would love Nabers if the Giants were to pass him up 

5 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Let's get that Rome train going!  🚄   Slogan for next week's draft...

Bring Rome Home! 🏚️  

(of course I went with the decrepit Derelict House icon when picking that.) 😂

The obvious slogan should be “all roads lead to Rome”

Also, for anyone who misses out on Rome in round 1, you can then shift your gaze to Roman in round 2…

35 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Also, for anyone who misses out on Rome in round 1, you can then shift your gaze to Roman in round 2…

I didn't wanna steal that draft guy's bit from a couple months ago, after the combine.  He used it back then. 

Interesting if they do take Odunze, I don’t think he’s done a top 30 visit and it’s been a while since they drafted someone that high w/out doing a visit.

43 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

I didn't wanna steal that draft guy's bit from a couple months ago, after the combine.  He used it back then. 

The saying is centuries old. I think it’s fair game by now…

3 hours ago, airmcnair22 said:

I know they did. I’m just stating the fact that they met with Nabers and went out for dinner. Having dinner with a prospect usually means you’re really interested. They didn’t do dinner with Odunze

In all reality no one knows what these teams are going to do. I would love Nabers if the Giants were to pass him up 

Not to mention nabers was talking shit about the giants qb situation too lol 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Rome has grown since its humble beginnings that it is now overwhelmed by its own greatness.

-livy

Suck it livy

-me

Edit: bah,quoted the wrong post. O well.

Edited by Callidus