Titans secure picks #7 and #38 in the 2024 NFL Draft

AussieTitanFan08

I still don’t think the Chargers take Alt at 5.  It’s a stupid ass move and really you can always trade down or gasp take one in round 2 if you want a RT.

I mean if they do it I won’t mind because that means the Titans end up w/a WR or the ability to trade down if qb4 is there.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"If you wanna get past me, you already are." - Jaelyn Duncan

AJ Brown and Davis Long were hurt all the time with the Titans.   With their new teams they haven't missed any time. Coincidence or Titan related? Either way I'm tired of it

It's a big one. All offense:   By Bob McGinn     Our draft coverage at Go Long isn’t sanitized. The goal is to provide accurate, honest appraisals of players from those who ha

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Nightmare scenario for the titans is if MHJ, Alt, and Nabers go 4-6. 

Giants seem to like Odunze as much as Nabers.

I wonder if the nightmare scenario occurs and the Titans just take their LT2 instead of trading down or drafting Odunze.

7 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Giants seem to like Odunze as much as Nabers.

I wonder if the nightmare scenario occurs and the Titans just take their LT2 instead of trading down or drafting Odunze.

I hope not. In that scenario I rather take a meager trade package than sit and pick. 

Obviously I want a haul but just saying a 3rd and one of the next 4 tackles is preferable to just one of the tackles. 

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting discussion here on the latest Move the Sticks podcast about the extremely high bust rate of WR selected in the 2nd round over the 20/21/22 drafts and how it doesn't support the narrative you can wait till the 2nd round to take your WR.

hilarious take when considering only 3 years of data was referenced. Now do the previous 3 years. The top 10 WR group is littered with guys taken outside of the 1st round.

Can’t pass on nabers if he’s there at 7

They are one year away from losing Hopkins and burks essentially and being left with Ridley. I know they don’t have a LT but finding a serviceable in theory is easier to find than an elite level wr

6 minutes ago, Bcap88 said:

They are one year away from losing Hopkins and burks essentially and being left with Ridley. I know they don’t have a LT but finding a serviceable in theory is easier to find than an elite level wr

How has that been working out lately?

5 minutes ago, Callidus said:

How has that been working out lately?

How has having 0 receivers with seperation skills been working out ? 

Titans were rolling with Dennis Kelly and quessenberry efficiently when they had good wr’s 

Joe alt is not the end all be all 

Edited by Bcap88

12 minutes ago, Bcap88 said:

Does that work for Odunze too?

31 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interesting discussion here on the latest Move the Sticks podcast about the extremely high bust rate of WR selected in the 2nd round over the 20/21/22 drafts and how it doesn't support the narrative you can wait till the 2nd round to take your WR.

2nd round WRs aren’t as reliably good as 1st round WRs, but over the last decade or so prior to 2021-2023 there are a ton of top WRs who were 2nd (or even 3rd) round picks. 

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/wr

Edited by Starkiller

Just now, Starkiller said:

Does that work for Odunze too?

I think nabers clears odunze by a heavy amount.

nabers can play both slot and outside roughly 55 percent slot rate. 

odunze more like a Hopkins and not sure where he would fit year one tbh unless you moved Ridley to the slot.

my order at 7:

nabers

alt

trade down for ola

However the caveat is that if alt is gone nabers is likely there and if nabers is gone alt is likely there.

really hinges on the chargers