Jamalisms

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s bigger for Levis than a draft pick slot

does Kelly mix up a few stiff ones on the flight home?

How about giving the offensive line some credit?  Levis had time almost all game.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Based on what?

That Vrabel led teams are tough outs and he has a tendency to win games we are predicted to lose. I thought it would be a similar game to the Bills game from in 21. Not entirely sure why I marked that one, but that was my thinking. I also said we end the season at 8-9. I think that holds true and we gain momentum while losing draft slots. 

Regardless of narratives and all that, which I do enjoy, what Levis did tonight was really impressive. They need to back him down a bit, and he definitely has some flaws, but none of them are terminal and the talent and tenacity are there. His pocket movement was really good and he hit some pinpoint throws in stride that few QBs even attempt. 

Will Levis has every trait of a franchise QB. If he develops and puts it all together these next 10+ years are going to be a lot of fun. 

When we moved to featuring Spears in the game and let Levis get in a rhythm, they looked phenomenal. Henry is dragging down the offense

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

They won in spite of Vrabel. Running tomato can Henry repeatedly, the clock management at the end of the first half......

With 5:00 left they were forced to let Levis attack downfield

While it was exciting this win was bad in the big picture. They need a LT badly.

The Titans are 5-20 in their last 25 games and only won last night because Tua was beyond terrible. So naturally that means Vrabel should keep his job to the mouthbreathers.