OTD in HOH

So as not to piss off the non Oiler people of TR, I hid the real title, which is actually :421_football: On This Day in Houston Oilers History :421_football:  

As for us Oiler fans, this thread is a tribute to those years gone by, where a lot of us first got hooked on the team  - and therefore got hooked on football itself.

Anyway, I just found this place on Twitter, so will try to update this thread from time to time.  Feel free to do the same, of course!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your a fan of the Oilers, you're a fan of the Titans. If you're a fan of the Titans, you're a fan of the Oilers.   Suck on that dick, all you either/or whores.

Don't stop @OILERMAN is almost there.

So as not to piss off the non Oiler people of TR, I hid the real title, which is actually  On This Day in Houston Oilers History      As for us Oiler fans, this thread is a tribute to those

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

If your a fan of the Oilers, you're a fan of the Titans.

If you're a fan of the Titans, you're a fan of the Oilers.

Suck on that dick, all you either/or whores.

I don't get the Titans fans that have a problem with our Oilers history. From the uniform to the players, that era was cool af. Why wouldn't your want you history to be deeper/richer. You really wanna be like the fatherless Texans and Panthers? No thanks. 

Edited by Mythos27

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

If your a fan of the Oilers, you're a fan of the Titans.

If you're a fan of the Titans, you're a fan of the Oilers.

Suck on that dick, all you either/or whores.

I saw a MNF game there and I thought that's a team they should put on more often.  Out of sight.  Out of mind.

Just now, Number9 said:

I saw a MNF game there and I thought that's a team they should put on more often.  Out of sight.  Out of mind.

Were you at the Miami vs. Houston game that night on MNF, when The Tyler Rose rumbled them into submission? :o

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't get the Titans fans that have a problem with our Oilers history. From the uniform to the players, that era was cool af. Why wouldn't your want you history to be deeper/richer. You really wanna be like the fatherless Texans and Panthers? No thanks. 

Just Nashville B.S.  We are wannabe's.  First.  First.  Nashville is a new big city.  We want to be first everything.