• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me either, I expected a defensive back 

Then leave and never come back.

From all indications, Burks came to camp this year and is practicing like a dawg.  Whatever happened last year, happened.  I don't think it's worth arguing over or dragging the kid’s name through the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BudsOilers said:

So....you're both wrong.  Noted.

This really comes down to a simple deal.  Neither guy missing a voluntary OTA session is determining whether they get a contract offer beyond 2023.  Not for Autry.  Not for Fulton.  It's all about how 2023 plays out.  

The big difference is that a 2nd contract for a 25 year CB is a lot different price wise than a 33 year old DL.....

Soooooo when I said the entire situation with Fulton is overblown, but that yes comparing Autry to Fulton and their standing is bullshit is incorrect? Nah. I'm fully correct. Autry is not seen by the team in the same light, not by a long shot. 

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Soooooo when I said the entire situation with Fulton is overblown, but that yes comparing Autry to Fulton and their standing is bullshit is incorrect? Nah. I'm fully correct. Autry is not seen by the team in the same light, not by a long shot. 

Nope.  Attending the voluntary OTA's isn't changing a fucking thing regarding Fulton's status.  Nor Autry's or Byards's either.  Whatever light Fulton is seen in by the team has nothing to do with OTA attendance.

Vrabel has said many times he understands the voluntary part of OTA's and that he himself didn't attend everyone.  

It's a non-issue.  It was only an issue because the media tried to make it one.

Edited by BudsOilers

3 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Nope.  Attending the voluntary OTA's isn't changing a fucking thing regarding Fulton's status.  Nor Autry's or Byards's either.  Whatever light Fulton is seen in by the team has nothing to do with OTA attendance.

Vrabel has said many times he understands the voluntary part of OTA's and that he himself didn't attend everyone.  

It's a non-issue.  It was only an issue because the media tried to make it one.

I'm not sure why you're having a tough time reading. I said the OTA situation didn't matter. 

Fulton getting extended is dependent on two things.  Staying healthy and performing well on the field.  Not his attendance at OTAs

If Fulton feels his current training is better suited for keeping him healthy than what they are doing at OTAs then it is probably a risk he needed to take in a contract year.  

If Fulton manages to stay healthy and avoid soft tissue injuries this year it would be somewhat damning of the strength and conditioning staff that guys need to go elsewhere to train to be able to make it through a season especially given the high injury rate the past two seasons.  

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

A fucking day 2 pick is high. 

Not long ago the draft was only Saturday and Sunday, and rounds 1-3 were Saturday and 4-7 were Sunday.

Rounds 1-3 were called Day 1 picks, and consisted of the top 100 drafted prospects and one of your teams top 3 players.

A round 3 pick is a big deal and drafted with expectation. Wasting those picks will set your franchise back.

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Comparing Autry's situation to Fulton's is disingenuous and clearly not equivalent.

He mentioned Byard in a prior post too....  and I explained to him how those are totally different.  He just needs something to argue about lol

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm not sure why you're having a tough time reading. I said the OTA situation didn't matter. 

Belligerent Man's super power is belligerence.