• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me either, I expected a defensive back 

Then leave and never come back.

From all indications, Burks came to camp this year and is practicing like a dawg.  Whatever happened last year, happened.  I don't think it's worth arguing over or dragging the kid’s name through the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He had his 3 millionth back surgery late last year.

JFC every time I think I can move on and live down wanting this guy he is hurt or giving up a TD again. 

On a side note, who is more likely to make the team? Mr glass or intentional grounding on a free play?

3 hours ago, TerryBoats said:

Farley was always ass.  He just had straight line speed and length which helped him recover against the subpar QBs and WRs.  

His technique was dogshit in college and he bullied people with quickness and size

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Farley was an athlete that relied on his speed to make up for his lack of polish playing the CB position, plus when you throw in his injury problems with his raw CB skills it was a completely reckless gamble from JRob to select Farley in the first round 12 months on from the Isaiah Wilson debacle.

If it wasn't for his dead cap hit he probably would of already been released.

Like a moth to a flame! 

I don't disagree, but once he's the pick then you have to hope for the best. The talent was there. He isn't getting cut for the reasons you said and will get one more chance. 

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Farley was an athlete that relied on his speed to make up for his lack of polish playing the CB position, plus when you throw in his injury problems with his raw CB skills it was a completely reckless gamble from JRob to select Farley in the first round 12 months on from the Isaiah Wilson debacle.

Unlike 2020 when all the players around Wilson, or who we would have have rather taken ended up sucking too, in 2021, we could have drafted any of the following and they would have made us better:

OT Christian Darrisaw 

WR Rashod Bateman

WR Elijah Moore

CB Greg Newsome II

CB Eric Stokes

CB Tyson Campbell

EDGE Joe Tryon

EDGE Odafe Oweh

EDGE Greg Rousseau 

S Jevon Holland

DT Christian Barmore

17 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Unlike 2020 when all the players around Wilson, or who we would have have rather taken ended up sucking too, in 2021, we could have drafted any of the following and they would have made us better:

OT Christian Darrisaw 

WR Rashod Bateman

WR Elijah Moore

CB Greg Newsome II

CB Eric Stokes

CB Tyson Campbell

EDGE Joe Tryon

EDGE Odafe Oweh

EDGE Greg Rousseau 

S Jevon Holland

DT Christian Barmore

Like Aussie mentioned, it's the needless gamble after Wilson that makes the pick so terrible. We had a championship caliber roster going into both of those seasons and desperately needed immediate impact from our 1st round pick and got all of what 4 or 5 bad games from Farley out of 2 firsts? Terrible. 

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Has a player ever benefited from a guaranteed contract more?