Trump Russian Collusion

headhunter

3 hours ago, Mercalius said:

@headhunter I tried years ago. They’re delusional beyond delusional.  Reason, fact-checks, video evidence, even “their” own sources pointing out when they’ve been wrong.  They won’t admit it.   And take the “formerly good” poster thing as a compliment.  It’s the shit-lib way of admitting you’re intelligent and make valid points but are currently engaged in a topic that threatens their collectivism.  

Let me point you to Article I of paragraph five and Article II of paragraph seven of the current republican breakdown.

"Anyone smarter than him is dumb because they're an enemy that makes him insecure. "

"Denying reality and sounding cool with misinformation, makes him feel important among his crew of stooges."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol the Russia investigation produced multiple indictments!    But “it was a lie?” - absurd.    What’s funny is the FBI just raided a Russian state owned condo in Trump Tower III in conn

The only question about Trump and Russia is the degree to which he is a Russian asset. Is he a full blown knowing Putin lackey or an unwitting buffoon being used by Putin?    We know about t

There's no safe haven here for your lies.  It's in the Senate record.  History books scoreboard. Just like there were people who believed in pieces of shit like McCarthy, Nixon, you'll be the clowns g

Posted Images

@IsntLifeFunny

I agree shit talking usually isn't the answer, but you don't walk up to a cult member and go, "Hey, appreciate your ideals. Let's discuss further, like we're on equal grounds of reality."

I may have dug too deep into hh specifically, but that's the current state of young to middle aged, non-evangelical voters Republican voters in the U.S. Myriad of reasons for that demographic, but they're unwilling to intellectually meet anyone halfway, so let's call a spade a spade. 

I'm not calling anyone repugs or libtards and would happily discuss conservative or progressive policy, but we're so far off that fucking basis, not sure what to say. In general, that demographic has no goodwill to start and not about to waste my reserve on it. 

And to stay on topic, could democrats have used the Russia investigation as a political wedge...well, no fucking shit. Is there some fire where there was some smoke with Trump...well, no fucking shit. Waste of tax dollars all around and let's not both sides it. 

Edited by Strunk'sDessert

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The only question about Trump and Russia is the degree to which he is a Russian asset. Is he a full blown knowing Putin lackey or an unwitting buffoon being used by Putin? 

We know about the secret meetings, the campaign turning internal data over to the Russian government, Trump firing Comey then bragging about it to Russians, him saying he believed Putin over US intelligence etc.... the list goes on and on. Trump refused to enforce Russian sanctions as long as he could. 

The idea it's all made up bullshit is so far from reality it's laughable. The best case scenario for Trump is shockingly traitorous 

It's why I can't understand Republicans right now. They don't have to be Democrats. They, as Americans, should be against Trump and anyone in his orbit. 

The crazy shit with the state laws is up for debate. What isn't up for debate is that Trump is a complete disaster of a human being and is legitimately a national security threat. 

2 minutes ago, Strunk'sDessert said:

@IsntLifeFunny

I agree shit talking usually isn't the answer, but you don't walk up to a cult member and go, "Hey, appreciate your ideals. Let's discuss further, like we're on equal grounds of reality."

I may have dug too deep into hh specifically, but that's the current state of young to middle aged, non-evangelical voters Republican voters in the U.S. Myriad of reasons for that demographic, but they're unwilling to intellectually meet anyone halfway, so let's call a spade a spade. 

I'm not calling anyone repugs or libtards and would happily discuss conservative or progressive policy, but we're so far off that fucking basis, not sure what to say. In general, that demographic has no goodwill to start and not about to waste my reserve on it. 

Do what you do. I don't really care. I don't even disagree with you. I do think there's a difference between joking snipes at people versus entire paragraphs digging into someone. Just my opinion. I mean I called Jamal a little bitch the other day (he was being one) so I'm not throwing shade at you. 

Fair enough. I do have a modicum of regret going so detailed into it and probably won't go to those lengths again.

But I also don't think it was inaccurate. I'll leave it at that beyond this point. 

And we can all agree Jamal is a little bitch. It unites TR, but he's our little bitch, goddammit. 

21 minutes ago, Strunk'sDessert said:

And to stay on topic, could democrats have used the Russia investigation as a political wedge...well, no fucking shit. 

They failed at it miserably 

It goes back to 2016 when McConnell told Obama he better not mention the Russia investigation before the election and Obama actually obeyed him, WTF!

Obama and the Dems should have been holding pressers and screaming into every interview that Trump was compromised. 

3 hours ago, Mercalius said:

It flat out says HRC approached the Obama administration with a falsified scheme to tie Trump to Russian collusion that was then co-opted by the FBI with straight up fiction about sex-acts with Russian prostitutes that they co-opted without any semblance of truth or evidence.   Everyone involved.  Everyone.  Knew it was bullshit.  But they still signed the paper.  They still made their speeches ensuring he was a Russian asset.  They still went on prime time TV and spun their narrative.  Even Pelosi said verbatim that she had bombshell evidence to prove it was all true.  They were lying.  And they knew they were lying.  Right or left, Republican or Democrat or libertarian or centrist or whatever you identify as….that’s fucked up.  And the “every political candidate lies or is compromised in some way” shit doesn’t fly here - this is outright proof in our face that the powers that were in charge conspired to take down a power that was about to be in charge.  But the ends justify the means I guess.  

Like I get it if folks just dislike Trump and think he’s an unfit candidate or too unpresidential or however you want to word it.  But we’re seeing, and have seen, literal evidence of the powers that be have colluded and falsified (on record) campaigns against him to either de-legitimize his presidency or tarnish him as a figure that would be un-electable in the future.  Hate the guy all you want.  Let his own warts do the downfall.  The deep state has blatantly colluded against him with despicable nonsense  and the populace has every right to not only know about it, but question every agency involved.  

What's even worse is they think Biden is doing a great job, pure insanity. 

48 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It's why I can't understand Republicans right now. They don't have to be Democrats. They, as Americans, should be against Trump and anyone in his orbit. 

The crazy shit with the state laws is up for debate. What isn't up for debate is that Trump is a complete disaster of a human being and is legitimately a national security threat. 

They consume right wing media and are completely mis/uniformed 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

They consume right wing media and are completely mis/uniformed 

I say the same about you guys and left wing media. The political section here may as well be called The View. Want to take our rights away, can't describe what a woman is, Biden is doing a great job, country is doing great, Trump is a Russian plant, Hillary isn't guilty of anything, Biden's crime family didn't make a dollar off foreign advisories. Give me a damn break Oman. Are you really Whoopie Goldberg? 

Edited by headhunter

For the entire duration of my lifetime, the relationship between the United States and Russia has ranged from icy and distrustful to antagonistic and downright adversarial.    Even when the  relationship thawed  during the Gorbachev/glasnost era, there was still a certain level of suspicion and intrinsic distrust between the two nations.  

This distrust was consistent across numerous Presidents,  administrations and political regimes:  regardless who was in power,  Russia was perceived as the #1 threat to  America’s national sovereignty, security, and well-being .  

Then in 2016,  Donald Trump is elected President…the same Donald Trump who had spent the past 2-3 decades courting Russian officials on a variety of hotel and real estate deals and investments.   

And from the first  day Trump takes office,  suddenly the two countries who had been at odds for the past 60-70 years are now all buddy-buddy….Trump defending and declaring his admiration for Putin at every turn and literally announcing to the world that he trusts his pal Putin more than the information and intel from his own country’s intelligence community.  

It is absolutely unfathomable to me how so many Americans can deliberately and willfully  overlook 60+ years of Russian aggression and nuclear saber-rattling and paint Trump as if he’s some sort of victim.    He was buddy-buddy with Russia long before he entered the political arena….and it’s no secret that Russia has been one of the world’s most powerful and nefarious sources of hackers and cybersecurity breaches for decades.  

But despite these obvious and undeniable data points, Trump supporters not only refuse to connect the dots ….they refuse to acknowledge that these dots even exist.   They turn a willful and  oblivious blind eye to the reality of the situation….because acknowledgement would be a tacit admission that their TV reality-show President has been in Putin’s pocket all along.  

15 minutes ago, nine said:

For the entire duration of my lifetime, the relationship between the United States and Russia has ranged from icy and distrustful to antagonistic and downright adversarial.    Even when the  relationship thawed  during the Gorbachev/glasnost era, there was still a certain level of suspicion and intrinsic distrust between the two nations.  

This distrust was consistent across numerous Presidial administrations and political regimes:  regardless who was in power,  Russia was perceived as the #1 threat to  America’s national sovereignty, security, and well-being .  

Then in 2016,  Donald Trump is elected President…the same Donald Trump who had spent the past 2-3 decades courting Russian officials on a variety of hotel and real estate deals and investments.   

And from the first  day Trump takes office,  suddenly the two countries who had been at odds for the past 60-70 years are now all buddy-buddy….Trump defending and declaring his admiration for Putin at every turn and literally announcing to the world that he trusts his pal Putin more than the information and intel from his own country’s intelligence community.  

It is absolutely unfathomable to me how so many Americans can deliberately and willfully  overlook 60+ years of Russian aggression and nuclear saber-rattling and paint Trump as if he’s some sort of victim.    He was buddy-buddy with Russia long before he entered the political arena….and it’s no secret that Russia has been one of the world’s most powerful and nefarious sources of hackers and cybersecurity breaches for decades.  

But despite these obvious and undeniable data points, Trump supporters not only refuse to connect the dots ….they refuse to acknowledge that these dots even exist.   They turn a willful and  oblivious blind eye to the reality of the situation….because acknowledgement would be a tacit admission that their TV reality-show President has been in Putin’s pocket all along.  

The democrats and media tried to say there was Russian Collusion and there wasn't. No a shred of evidence 

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

I say the same about you guys and left wing media. The political section here may as well be called The View. Want to take our rights away, can't describe what a woman is, Biden is doing a great job, country is doing great, Trump is a Russian plant, Hillary isn't guilty of anything, Biden's crime family didn't make a dollar off foreign advisories. Give me a damn break Oman. Are you really Whoopie Goldberg? 

Biden is doing a great job...compared and relative to Trump. The bar isn't high. 

Trump had direct to ties to Russia. This was proven by both Mueller and the Republican led Senate. It is documented fact. 

Hillary has been under oath and questioned for over 20 hours by people just looking for a reason. If she committed a criminal offense she did a hell of a job covering it up. I hate the lady. What she led Obama to do against Libya was a complete fucking disaster. 

Biden's family made 10s of millions of dollars off his name. Yeah...Is that actually a problem with you guys? Trump's family has made fucking billions of dollars off his name from foreign nationals...

Stop being a dumbass. The Democrats certainly have their issues. Those issues pale in comparison to the disaster that is Donald Trump. If the fat fuck wasn't the obvious nominee I wouldn't even bring up.his name for the sheer embarrassment of thinking about him having been a president. Get your head out of your ass. Problems will always exist. Trump is an extremely unique one and until he is purged from Republicans there is zero doubt about which side poses a clear and present danger to Democracy and the ideal of the rule of law. 

It’s interesting that so many people in Trump’s direct orbit had their careers ended and even landed in prison for their involvement in covering up something that supposedly didn’t exist . 

It’s also interesting that MAGA nation is so thoroughly convinced that Joe Biden was the mastermind behind all of Hunter Biden’s shady dealings despite absolutely zero supporting evidence or witness testimony,  

Yet these same people remain thoroughly convinced of Trump’s innocence despite far more damning evidence showing collusion between Trump campaign officials and various Russian resources and entities.