Trump Russian Collusion

headhunter

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol the Russia investigation produced multiple indictments!    But “it was a lie?” - absurd.    What’s funny is the FBI just raided a Russian state owned condo in Trump Tower III in conn

The only question about Trump and Russia is the degree to which he is a Russian asset. Is he a full blown knowing Putin lackey or an unwitting buffoon being used by Putin?    We know about t

There's no safe haven here for your lies.  It's in the Senate record.  History books scoreboard. Just like there were people who believed in pieces of shit like McCarthy, Nixon, you'll be the clowns g

Posted Images

@headhunter used to be a decent poster, usually just stirring the pot while incidentally providing a half baked football take here and there

It's not a lost cause because it's become incredibly clear he's not that bright. He gets his news from TikTok and uneducated friends and family in the breakroom that make themselves feel good, not think. Ironically, always voting against self interest because of the Bible, Jesus, guns, and hating libs and others (Jesus only applies when it's convenient).

He listens to his masters with money, thinking he'll be like them if he'll follow suite, but doesn't have the intellect to do anything upon waking up in the morning while being told exactly what to do for the day on his job. 

He got through high school with a 2.3 GPA with C's in math, chemistry, and biology, but pulled a B in Bible class and maybe his limited, 6th grade level social studies to keep him eligible for football. 

Once he got challenged, intellectually or physically in college or the real world by others better than him, he wilted and went back into his own bubble of mediocrity that calls him a cool 35 yo, but we all know he's a failure. His peers that call him a success are those with a double wide on blocks or that rent a shit hole duplex while he does actually own a 2,300 sqft house in boon fuck, reliving the glory days nonstop with his buddies.

Anyone smarter than him is dumb because they're an enemy that makes him insecure. 

He has to feel smart in his bubble by spewing bullshit propaganda from his TikTok and Fox because he had those fancy apps and cable TV. Denying reality and sounding cool with misinformation, makes him feel important among his crew of stooges. 

A lost cause means he had potential as a productive human to begin with, but he's what most of what current Republicans have always been... willful fucking idiots and leaches on productivity. 

Edited by Strunk'sDessert

@headhunter I tried years ago. They’re delusional beyond delusional.  Reason, fact-checks, video evidence, even “their” own sources pointing out when they’ve been wrong.  They won’t admit it.   And take the “formerly good” poster thing as a compliment.  It’s the shit-lib way of admitting you’re intelligent and make valid points but are currently engaged in a topic that threatens their collectivism.  

51 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

@headhunter I tried years ago. They’re delusional beyond delusional.  Reason, fact-checks, video evidence, even “their” own sources pointing out when they’ve been wrong.  They won’t admit it.   And take the “formerly good” poster thing as a compliment.  It’s the shit-lib way of admitting you’re intelligent and make valid points but are currently engaged in a topic that threatens their collectivism.  

I agree the shit talking is unproductive. 

With that said, I don't see anything from this report that refutes the Mueller Report or the Senate Intelligence Committee Report (overseen by Republicans). The report basically says the FBI extended themselves too far at the inception of the investigation. It says absolutely nothing of the investigations findings or does anything to say those previous reports were false. 

If I'm wrong about that I'm all ears, but I haven't seen that anywhere. 

35 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I agree the shit talking is unproductive. 

With that said, I don't see anything from this report that refutes the Mueller Report or the Senate Intelligence Committee Report (overseen by Republicans). The report basically says the FBI extended themselves too far at the inception of the investigation. It says absolutely nothing of the investigations findings or does anything to say those previous reports were false. 

If I'm wrong about that I'm all ears, but I haven't seen that anywhere. 

It flat out says HRC approached the Obama administration with a falsified scheme to tie Trump to Russian collusion that was then co-opted by the FBI with straight up fiction about sex-acts with Russian prostitutes that they co-opted without any semblance of truth or evidence.   Everyone involved.  Everyone.  Knew it was bullshit.  But they still signed the paper.  They still made their speeches ensuring he was a Russian asset.  They still went on prime time TV and spun their narrative.  Even Pelosi said verbatim that she had bombshell evidence to prove it was all true.  They were lying.  And they knew they were lying.  Right or left, Republican or Democrat or libertarian or centrist or whatever you identify as….that’s fucked up.  And the “every political candidate lies or is compromised in some way” shit doesn’t fly here - this is outright proof in our face that the powers that were in charge conspired to take down a power that was about to be in charge.  But the ends justify the means I guess.  

Like I get it if folks just dislike Trump and think he’s an unfit candidate or too unpresidential or however you want to word it.  But we’re seeing, and have seen, literal evidence of the powers that be have colluded and falsified (on record) campaigns against him to either de-legitimize his presidency or tarnish him as a figure that would be un-electable in the future.  Hate the guy all you want.  Let his own warts do the downfall.  The deep state has blatantly colluded against him with despicable nonsense  and the populace has every right to not only know about it, but question every agency involved.  

Edited by Mercalius

1 hour ago, Mercalius said:

Post us some more Tim Pool content

41 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

It flat out says HRC approached the Obama administration with a falsified scheme to tie Trump to Russian collusion that was then co-opted by the FBI with straight up fiction about sex-acts with Russian prostitutes that they co-opted without any semblance of truth or evidence.   Everyone involved.  Everyone.  Knew it was bullshit.  But they still signed the paper.  They still made their speeches ensuring he was a Russian asset.  They still went on prime time TV and spun their narrative.  Even Pelosi said verbatim that she had bombshell evidence to prove it was all true.  They were lying.  And they knew they were lying.  Right or left, Republican or Democrat or libertarian or centrist or whatever you identify as….that’s fucked up.  And the “every political candidate lies or is compromised in some way” shit doesn’t fly here - this is outright proof in our face that the powers that were in charge conspired to take down a power that was about to be in charge.  But the ends justify the means I guess.  

Like I get it if folks just dislike Trump and think he’s an unfit candidate or too unpresidential or however you want to word it.  But we’re seeing, and have seen, literal evidence of the powers that be have colluded and falsified (on record) campaigns against him to either de-legitimize his presidency or tarnish him as a figure that would be un-electable in the future.  Hate the guy all you want.  Let his own warts do the downfall.  The deep state has blatantly colluded against him with despicable nonsense  and the populace has every right to not only know about it, but question every agency involved.  

I didn't see any outlets talk about those details. I haven't read the report. Mind sending some links or quoting the report? 

What I read was that the report stated the FBI was overly reliant on the Steele Dossier to open the investigation. 

Once again, it said nothing that I can find about the veracity of the reports from Mueller and a Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee, both of which found a ton of key players in Trump's orbit to be having highly unusual contacts with Russian assets. It's a fact they turned over internal polling data to Kiliminick. This is verified. The Trump operation obviously had a ton of ties to the Russians. This has been proven out. 

What I've seen from the report is it's arguing against the FBI taking on such an endeavor on what could be considered less than credible evidence. Once again, Durham didn't even make any recommendations to the FBI. 

16 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee assessed that Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's "high-level access and willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services" was a "grave counterintelligence threat".

How or why the investigation was opened is essentially all the Durham report is discussing...because he would look like an idiot for trying to refute Mueller or the Senate reports. 

Yet on Monday, he appeared to back away from that criticism, writing “there is no question that the FBI had an affirmative obligation to closely examine” allegations brought to the agency by an Australian diplomat who told them of alarming statements made over drinks by a low-level Trump adviser, George Papadopoulos.

Durham’s report suggests he thinks the FBI should have opened a preliminary investigation, rather than a full investigation, based on the Australian’s tip. The report highlights a conversation between two FBI officials at the time who appeared to bemoan the weakness of the new case.

So...in his own words the entire report is about process. I was wrong that he didn't make a recommendation to the FBI. He made one: hire a new person to specifically oversee investigations involving major politicians...lol.