TitanPoke

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Who am I suppose to throw to?”

This is what makes PK right for calling him out. Vrabel threw his players and GM under the bus instead of taking responsibility himself (same thing he did with the defense).   So to not addr

This cheap Gotcha stuff from PK is why he's running a dumpy pay site.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

Soon his access is getting pulled.  That is the word circling already.  I think his schitck is getting old for the FO.  

I think it's fairly safe to say you are undoubtedly the expert around here when it comes to the FO getting tired of someone's shtick and pulling their access.

Edited by abenjami

2 hours ago, Nash said:

We can't fix everything in one off-season .. I expect we will have a very high first and second round draft picks in the 24 draft and lots of cap dollars for free agents..this season will be about getting the systems in place, with improvement throughout the season, but 24 will be a lot better (I hope)

What systems need installed?  

"Hey guys...time to install our offense.  1st down, hand off...2nd down, hand off...3rd down, pass....4th down punt.  Ok, now that that is done..."

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't consider the AJ thing a lie but I'm with you on the rest. I'm a patient person but I don't appreciate being bullshitted and that's exactly what they've been doing. 

I think Vrabel is a great HC. I mean that. There’s maybe only 2-3 guys I’d take over him. But I’ve said this a few times, the guy lies & I’m getting sick of it. He put absolutely ZERO effort into the OC search & then said he interviewed numerous candidates. There’s the WR thing we’re talking about here but also how many times did he say he wanted to increase the speed of the offense? Did they even try to? He just does not value explosiveness on offense. He wants to run the ball 40 times a game  Ive accepted this. He’s great but this could be his downfall.

10 minutes ago, Face said:

I think Vrabel is a great HC. I mean that. There’s maybe only 2-3 guys I’d take over him. But I’ve said this a few times, the guy lies & I’m getting sick of it. He put absolutely ZERO effort into the OC search & then said he interviewed numerous candidates. There’s the WR thing we’re talking about here but also how many times did he say he wanted to increase the speed of the offense? Did they even try to? He just does not value explosiveness on offense. He wants to run the ball 40 times a game  Ive accepted this. He’s great but this could be his downfall.

Don't forget saying we weren't going to be running into stacked boxes anymore.