Titans Draft UT Martin WR Colton Dowell, 7th Round, 228th Overall

SirLanceALot

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like making it in the NFL is the best way for him to lose his virginity...so the motivation is there!

This is what I want my alpha WR to look like.

Great measurables….. but he looks like he should be selling me stereo equipment

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ctm said:

If he can play gunner as noted above, that's potentially bad new for McMath.

McMath still could make it, but he needs to show improvement as a WR in camp or he on the chopping block as soon as they add some waiver wire WR. 

I looked at the Top 50 or so receivers, and didn't see a single guy who was drafted in the 6th or 7th round.  So we're due for one of these bullshit "players can be found in any round" scenarios Vrabel and Ran were talking about

14 minutes ago, TerryBoats said:

I looked at the Top 50 or so receivers, and didn't see a single guy who was drafted in the 6th or 7th round.  So we're due for one of these bullshit "players can be found in any round" scenarios Vrabel and Ran were talking about

That was another bullshit answer from that press conference. Of course good players can be found in any round but the historical data says that the chances drop drastically the later the drafts goes. Vrabel knows that. That press conference was one of the only times I can remember him seeming uncomfortable.

On 5/1/2023 at 7:40 AM, TheChosenTitan said:

I can’t believe other teams got mad over a 7th round WR lol

Why? It just goes to show how close the GM community actually is. They all respect each other mostly and have regular conversations, even about the draft during the draft

I highly doubt they were “mad” but it’s like in a fantasy football draft when someone right in front of you takes your late round sleeper. You curse the guy out in the chat or at the bar and then just move on lol

Edited by wiscotitansfan