Ossenfort vs. Carthon

Tnasty

One storyline I haven't seen Titans media (or any for that matter) follow, is the Ossenfort vs. Carthon story.

Titans gave Ossenfort the door to sign on Carthon but which will be the better GM?

So far Ossenfort has won the 2023 draft, but the Cards were in a better position. And one draft means nothing, especially considering the picks haven't played a snap (and the future picks are unrealized). After all, Jrob was considered a hero after the draft where we had the #1 selection.

It will be interesting to see how "what will be" may turn into "what could have been." If Arizona wins a SB before Titans, there will be a lot of upset fans here calling for Ran's head. 

Overall, I'm optimistic on Carthon, but what else can a fan be?

Edited by Tnasty

JRob had a great first draft too. It's easy to turn out a good haul with other teams dying to trade up for a QB.

I think Ossenfort might be better than JRob, but I like the general RC emphasis on analytics and character better, especially with his SF background. 

12 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

You're a moron

It may help me, as an absolute moron, for you to actually say what exactly about "it'll be interesting to see the comparisons between the two GMs will be" makes me a moron.

Just please use small words, my mind can't fully comprehend your football genius. 

4 minutes ago, Tnasty said:

It may help me, as an absolute moron, for you to actually say what exactly about "it'll be interesting to see the comparisons between the two GMs will be" makes me a moron.

Just please use small words, my mind can't fully comprehend your football genius. 

No

1 minute ago, AvgJoe said:

My God, let the players put on jerseys and play some games before we judge Carthon. Let it play out. 

To be clear, I stated above in the OP that a fool would judge the two based off of a year much less a single draft in which no player has played a down.

Like it or not, Rans success will be judged against Ossenforts. If not now, then when one or the other find success.