Round Two, Pick 33 Overall: Titans Select Will Levis. Tannehill’s Successor Secured

tgo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russini was right!  The Titans traded up with Arizona for a QB.

I think we got a better quarterback at 33 than the Colts did at 4. 

Levis it is   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

The more disturbing part of that was how the league viewed him....but the trade up is merely another sign they plan to redshirt him in 2023.

I absolutely hate that this new regime has put themselves in a position where they are likely building around the oldest and least talented of the 4 young QB's in the AFC South. 

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I absolutely hate that this new regime has put themselves in a position where they are likely building around the oldest and least talented of the 4 young QB's in the AFC South. 

There is no proof yet that he is the least talented one of the 3 that were drafted in the south. One is dumb as shit and another that never completed over 60% in college

Edited by TheChosenTitan

9 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

There is no proof yet that he is the least talented one of the 4. You got one QB who is 5’9, another that is dumb as shit and another that never completed over 60% in college

Which QB is 5’9” lol? I think all the AFCS QBs are prototypical.

6 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Yea, I would rather build around Levi’s than Richardson. Stroud is a good prospect but he’s far from a sure thing.  Trevor Lawrence concerns me but he still has plenty to prove too. 

If everything were equal I'd might be tempted to pick Richardson .But he got taken in the top 5 and that's way too much of a gamble.  I still don't think Lawrence will be the franchise qb that they thought he'd be.  He might just be a good qb though.

2 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Lawrence is good and sometimes excellent but he does not have elite accuracy and makes some bad decisions too.  He played well down the stretch but got some huge breaks too - the TD to Jones that should have been an easy pick by McCreary was one.

Side track question: If a QB taken early has the scouting report of a "generational qb" and ends up being merely good, does that make him a bust?  This could apply to Andrew Lucks' career as well.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Side track question: If a QB taken early has the scouting report of a "generational qb" and ends up being merely good, does that make him a bust?  This could apply to Andrew Lucks' career as well.

I really hate the generational label we get every 2-3 years. It needs to stop