NFL Sunday Ticket (2023)

Starkiller

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From WSJ:   Back in 2015, when a San Francisco pub called the Mucky Duck filed a complaint about how the National Football League handles its out-of-market broadcasts, it was viewed as littl

I think that the NFL definitely helps set the price and it's not just based on maximizing revenue from Sunday Ticket. There are many other considerations at play such as the NFL's business relationshi

Well you don’t even understand what you’re watching so good call!

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The plaintiffs argue that the league specifically kept Sunday Ticket expensive to ensure that plenty of fans would just watch whatever games were on their local broadcast networks

That's the basis of the entire lawsuit. I'd say they have a case in that regard with ESPN saying they would pay for it while lowering the price.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The plaintiffs argue that the league specifically kept Sunday Ticket expensive to ensure that plenty of fans would just watch whatever games were on their local broadcast networks

That's the basis of the entire lawsuit. I'd say they have a case in that regard with ESPN saying they would pay for it while lowering the price.

Some men like overpaying for services like some men like sitting in the cuck chair. Who am I to judge?

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Some men like overpaying for services like some men like sitting in the cuck chair. Who am I to judge?

If history has taught us anything it's that quite often the populace is so stupid you have to beat them with an idiot stick till you can make "some" progress.