Super Bowl LVII Eagles vs Chiefs Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

Right. Hurts actually did good stuff, too. And he made it to the Super Bowl.

I love how the narrative has now shifted to "no QB means anything except Patrick Mahomes" 

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As weird as this is, this forum has really helped me for the last couple years.  It gave me a huge distraction and people to argue with.  Heck, Logicals' nonsense alone was enough to keep my mind off

What stood out to me is how well schemed both passing games were. Mahomes threw 2 TDs were the receiver was schemed uncovered, Hurts had wide open guys too. This never happens with the Titans. 

Mahomes numbers are off the charts insane   I saw at one point Mahomes conversion rate on 3rd and 10+ was 47%.    Mahomes is the best at not ever seeing 3rd down then when you fina

Posted Images

@AussieTitanFan08 this doesn’t sounds like a guy taking responsibility for being traded.

"I wanted to retire a Titan…. I tried to do everything in my power to remain a Titan. It's a business, once again. In that situation, I had to grow up. I just had to learn it was a business. I wanted to make them regret that decision."

3 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

@AussieTitanFan08 this doesn’t sounds like a guy taking responsibility for being traded.

"I wanted to retire a Titan…. I tried to do everything in my power to remain a Titan. It's a business, once again. In that situation, I had to grow up. I just had to learn it was a business. I wanted to make them regret that decision."

During one of his pre Super Bowl media commitments he absolutely admitted his actions played a part in his departure from the Titans.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

8 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

It may make me sound crazy, but I don’t buy Hurts as elite yet. Give him Mahomes mediocre OL and weapons and can he do what Mahomes does?

I dont believe any QB should be compared to or expected to do what Mahomes does. He may honestly be the best we've ever seen. Like LeBron level good

4 minutes ago, Number9 said:

That's because JRob has been/is really now dragged through the mud.  

JRob did a solid job during his time here. Definitely better than his predecessor. 

He still made a huge mistake in trading away AJB. 

I don't care who is responsible between the two of them during  the 25th hour. 

It was JRobs job to make sure it never got to that point. 

9 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

I must have missed that. Saw a lot of other conciliatory quotes about his feelings about TN.

Yeah I saw him say he wish he could have retired a Titan but last year made him learn about the business

1 minute ago, titansfan said:

I dont believe any QB should be compared to or expected to do what Mahomes does. He may honestly be the best we've ever seen. Like LeBron level good

Jesus Christ all this LeBron simping. If you wanted to sell it you should have said Jordan. LeBron breaking the scoring record does not make him the the goat anymore than it made Kareem the goat for holding it for 30+ years.