Titans inquiring with the Bears about trading up for First Overall Pick?

ChesterCopperpot1

This was from a fan site blog source.  There's no idea this is credible.

That said, the info doesn't hurt the Titans, especially if their negotiating with the current QB on a new deal and want more leverage than we can play Malik Willis.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here we go with the overreaction.... if Carthon isn't calling around to see what it would take he wouldn't be a good GM. if they really like Stroud or Young enough to move up, I say go for it. Jus

Simmons isn't getting traded.

I'm not believing this based on that source but Tannehill is a decent, short term option with complications. If you want a guy and to put something together, you go get him.   There's basica

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BudsOilers said:

This was from a fan site blog source.  There's no idea this is credible.

That said, the info doesn't hurt the Titans, especially if their negotiating with the current QB on a new deal and want more leverage than we can play Malik Willis.

True dude had like 1k followers. Not very credible 

11 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Young seems to be the consensus #1 right now but you'd assume Stroud goes #2 unless the team trading up or the Texans love Levis. Colts potentially get whoever's left at 4

I wouldn't say he is. Colts and Panthers much more likely to take Stroud. I would actually say Stroud is the favorite to go #1.

I'm pretty deep in the keep Tannehill camp, but if one of the top 2 somehow drops to pick 6 or 7, GM has to get on the phone and see the value wanted.

If we keep Tannehill 2 more years it also gives us an idea just how good our new GM is.  I would feel alot better getting rid of 3 1st rd picks if I know the GM can find some blue collar guys in the later rounds..... of course I will also feel better if the new GM can hit on the 1st rd guys as well.  

9 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

BTW there's a good chance the new stadium is 2027 based on what Nihill said recently.

they were going to rush it for the '26 world cup but since nashville didnt get picked, they can take their time.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Trading up for a franchise QB would be the best possible move they could make this off season. Highly unlikely the Titans will be picking this high again for a long while.

They could easily be this bad or worse even if they get the QBOTF.   A good chance we'd watch the player they traded a ton of resources for get killed behind an awful OL and shaky skill guys.