Draft idea I think is quite accurate.

Bongo59

TN would move the needle on offense more with another TE like Chig than any WR avaialble in this draft.  This assumes the OL has to be repaired.  

A two TE Offensive scheme is also cap friendly and helps the running game.  It simplifies the offense for a new QB too. 

Discuss

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s figure out who the OC and OL coaches are before delving too deep into specific strategies regarding FA and the draft.    Definitely need more speed in the WR room regardless of what happe

It really irks the shit out of me when people put discuss at the end of a topic on a forum. What else do we do in a forum?    Anywho, this has already been discussed around the board several

I'm also hoping we are able to snag Sam LaPorta from Iowa.  Iowa QB play has been horrendous the past few years, so we can't look at his stats.  This is where Ran analytics will play a part in getting

I'd rather sign an FA than spend a premium pick personally, but the draft class is supposed to be TE rich this year, so that could be nice. Hunter Henry is a potential cap cut, and I think he could be had much cheaper than the likes of Gesicki and Schultz, so I'd be interested in keeping an eye out for him.

16 minutes ago, tgo said:

Let’s figure out who the OC and OL coaches are before delving too deep into specific strategies regarding FA and the draft. 

Definitely need more speed in the WR room regardless of what happens at TE 

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, flaming_thumbtack said:

I'd rather sign an FA than spend a premium pick personally, but the draft class is supposed to be TE rich this year, so that could be nice. Hunter Henry is a potential cap cut, and I think he could be had much cheaper than the likes of Gesicki and Schultz, so I'd be interested in keeping an eye out for him.

Who would you like to sign then?  

Discuss.  

50 minutes ago, Thumbtack said:

This is another deep draft class for TE's, one can be had in the mid-to-late rounds.  I would certainly take Gesicki or Schultz in a heartbeat.

how much would you pay them per yr?