NashvilleNinja

Super Bowl Champs  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who's winning it all?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers
    • Bengals
    • Eagles
  2. 2. Do you really give a shit either way?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's a shit?
    • Fuck polls
    • Kiss my ass
    • Kiss his ass
    • Kiss your ass
    • Happy Hanukkah

All 4 teams deserve to be there and are the best in the league. The Eagles are the best bet to win it all, but I wonder how Hurts will play the next few weeks under the brightest lights. 

Both NFC teams top to bottom are better than the AFC teams, but both AFC teams have the best QBs in the league. 

I want to see the 9ers win it all, but they're the least likely of the group. 

If the Bengals line wasn't a wreck I'd pick them, but both NFC teams they may face have a dominant line. 

If Mahomes was fully healthy I'd take KC, but he isn't so I think Cinci repeats for the AFC. 

I think the Eagles win it all, which is a conflicting process because of AJ. I'm still scorned, but my scorn now lies with Robinson more than Brown. 

The big hit watching this weekends games for me was the AFC is built to score and the NFC relies on defense, which is the way that it's been for years. I think Philly's D might be the only team that can beat Burrows/Bengals. They get after the QB and they're relentless. The Bengals are trouble for ANY defense.

1 minute ago, TitanZap said:

Bengals vs 49ers is my hope. I like Burrow and Purdy. And I fucking hate Kelce. It’s like nobody can cover his stupid ass. I just want somebody to cover his stupid ass. It’s not like it’s impossible. Just do it. 

Funny enough the Titans are the only team that has come close to consistently bottling him up. Pollard took him out in the first playoff game, but Cruikshank played him 1-1 better than anyone I can remember over a pretty large sample size. 

10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Funny enough the Titans are the only team that has come close to consistently bottling him up. Pollard took him out in the first playoff game, but Cruikshank played him 1-1 better than anyone I can remember over a pretty large sample size. 

It was Cyprien that took Kelce out

Bengals played the most complete game of the weekend. As much as everyone wants to hate the Bills, shutting that offense down on the road was no mean feat and Burrow is playing lights out. The OL actually played really welll (what a concept having adequete backups there).  I'd kind of like the Eagles to win so Kern could get a ring, but AJ would be insufferable about it.