Playoffs Wild Card Round Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The play was stupid anyway, you're in the pistol handing the ball off that deep?    Just fucking QB sneak it and have the RB push the QB forward

I think he beat cancer.  You couldn't beat the Bengals.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

TB sucked this season, I'm not surprised Dallas easily beat them

SF a whole nother animal 

Dallas can rush the passer, Purdy looked great with a clean pocket and tons of time to throw, not nearly so good when he's pressured. Dallas shold also be able to move the ball a little better than SHs. Still going to be a really tall order  to win at SF. 

Edited by No1TitansFan

14 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Of course he did. They picked up the option while Vrabel was coach then cut him when they were running out of money right at Free Agency. They made a decision based on cost/play/injury, and J Rob made the wrong one

Even Adoree Jackson said it was Vrabel as to why he is gone.  I am a huge Vrabel fan, but this seems to be on him.

11 hours ago, dcblanton said:

Even Adoree Jackson said it was Vrabel as to why he is gone.  I am a huge Vrabel fan, but this seems to be on him.

No he didn't. He said he didn't like his coaching. It was sour grapes and the same thing Wes Woodyard said. Of course neither of them were cut because of Vrabel