Offseason Roster Moves

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like that bum Dez Fitzpatrick is finally gone.

Worst starting LT--check Worst starting RT--check Worst starting LG--check Worst weapons in the NFL--check   Idiots: Tannehill sucks.     

Annual reminder:    

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Oh no. He's a bottom 5 ABT'er isn't he? That's like the TR equivalent of stage 4 cancer!

He has a pretty bad track record of QB analysis and falls in love with literally every QB draft class post Mariota.

But he's bad beyond that too.  MCM was always a joke when he was there (still is - Morris is an idiot too).

Edited by BudsOilers

2 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

With 2 of the teams playing rookie QBs probably not named Stroud and the Titans having Tanny and DH behind a revamped ol, that's a  bit of a stretch  

*On paper* - this year's OL group is not better than last year's as it stands.

16 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Debatable, Dillard has to be better than Dailey and 2nd year NPF should better than rookie year, add in help from the draft and I'd say it's a safe bet. March's roster is pretty meaningless. 

I'm not talking about Daley - I'm talking about having Lewan and Ben Jones and Nate Davis as we entered the season.

People are kidding themselves thinking this roster is better than last year's at this point. But yes, the offseason is young.