Titans will pick 11th in the 2023 draft

SuperFreak90

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

There will likely be further twists and turns before late April but projecting a potential top 10 now I would go something like this.

1. Panthers - CJ Stroud

2. Texans - Bryce Young

3. Colts (from Cardinals) - Anthony Richardson

4. Cardinals (from Colts) - Will Anderson

5. Seahawks - Tyree Wilson

6. Lions - Jalen Carter (having 4 top 55 picks allows them to take a swing here)

7. Raiders - Paris Johnson Jr

8. Falcons - Christian Gonzalez or Lukas Van Ness

9. Bears - Peter Skoronski

10. Eagles - Lukas Van Ness or Myles Murphy

This would put the Titans in a tough spot. Not even sure who I'd want there. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t see Young or Stroud being worth it.

I’ll tell ya what….I’d have to be awfully desperate for a new QB and reeeeeeally fall in love with a draft prospect before entertaining the idea of trading Simmons to get him.   I think it’s

Let the jokes ensue

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If Carthon continues with his young and athletic trend Georgia LT Broderick Jones perfectly fits with that philosophy.

That’s assuming they are okay with drafting another UGA Sophomore OT. Hopefully Jones checks those boxes and comes across great in interviews, meetings, and film study sessions.  

Otherwise, given those options, I probably trade down.

3 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

That’s assuming they are okay with drafting another UGA Sophomore OT. Hopefully Jones checks those boxes and comes across great in interviews, meetings, and film study sessions.  

Otherwise, given those options, I probably trade down.

There has been nothing to suggest Jones is another Wilson two totally different personalities, not having access to the character bio we can only make judgement on the on field player and Jones fits the young and athletic profile Carthon seems to be trending towards.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

There has been nothing to suggest Jones is another Wilson two totally different personalities, not having access to the character bio we can only make judgement on the on field player and Jones fits the young and athletic profile Carthon seems to be trending towards.

Absolutely agree, but they just have to tread lightly with that program. 

My big takeaway from FA is that our chances at trading down feel a bit more likely now. In particular, some teams with multiple picks have done really well and might be chasing more of an impact player. Similarly, some teams have consolidated needs and might want to jump some folks ahead of them. 

Detroit in particular is a team to keep an eye on and an ideal trade partner IMO

19 minutes ago, Bink said:

My big takeaway from FA is that our chances at trading down feel a bit more likely now. In particular, some teams with multiple picks have done really well and might be chasing more of an impact player. Similarly, some teams have consolidated needs and might want to jump some folks ahead of them. 

Detroit in particular is a team to keep an eye on and an ideal trade partner IMO

As I said before, a lot depends on the team's evaluation of Dillard.