Titans Future QB

titansfan

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really annoying watching people constantly dance around the fact that their real stance is "I can't wait for the Titans to get rid of Tannehill and it will prove that he's always been overrated a

lol Buck Reising thinks the Titans could get up from #11 to #3 without giving up an additional 1st and by only trading pick #11, Malik Willis and a future 2nd.   Just for reference the 49ers

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

334961996_948755776152250_56340552100069

Hey Touched The Tard, how’d my beta boy bitches day go? Did you make ole Greg start crying in his office? It’s time for Beer and Bat Shit Crazy. Give your computer screen a break and cum try to shoot ME in the face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

2 hours ago, titansfan said:

Incredible victory lap happening for half the board tonight

It's going to be hilarious when 2-3 of them are there and we pass on them, just for hooker to be there in the 2nd and pass on him again.

Speaking of passing on a hooker, how’s my beta boy bitch doing today? Sounds like you would be afraid of not knowing exactly what to do with a woman. It’s in the genes. Mother Nature is wise.

44 minutes ago, Callidus said:

It's going to be hilarious when 2-3 of them are there and we pass on them, just for hooker to be there in the 2nd and pass on him again.

Yep and that's why it's gonna be a victory lap for a certain half if that occurs 

1 minute ago, titansfan said:

Yep and that's why it's gonna be a victory lap for a certain half if that occurs 

Meh. I see no victory laps for either side. One side just chased rumor after rumor and the other just pointed out that rumors aren't evidence. Neither of those is deserving of credit.

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Excellent call buddy!

I doubt you'll ever see a QB with this much time, this clean a pocket with this many receivers running wide ass open and then the QB not execute

LOL....if this is the best you can do, I'm doing great. 

The context of my post was when we were interviewing their GM and saying that would be the best time to consider it.  Not that Fields was some great QB. 

You really dont want me to start digging in on you.

1 hour ago, VaTitan said:

LOL....if this is the best you can do, I'm doing great. 

The context of my post was when we were interviewing their GM and saying that would be the best time to consider it.  Not that Fields was some great QB. 

You really dont want me to start digging in on you.

You won’t find a worse take than trading for Fields, he’s absolute dog shit

lol @ ABTers 

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Excellent call buddy!

I doubt you'll ever see a QB with this much time, this clean a pocket with this many receivers running wide ass open and then the QB not execute

Lol I noted this play in a different thread without seeing this post. It's damn near impossible not to throw the ball. I never thought Fields was a good QB, but this is worse than Locker/Mariota.