Titans Future QB

titansfan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really annoying watching people constantly dance around the fact that their real stance is "I can't wait for the Titans to get rid of Tannehill and it will prove that he's always been overrated a

lol Buck Reising thinks the Titans could get up from #11 to #3 without giving up an additional 1st and by only trading pick #11, Malik Willis and a future 2nd.   Just for reference the 49ers

Posted Images

Just now, scine09 said:

No matter what happens, it's 100% guaranteed that whatever QB the Texans get the narrative will be that he was their #1 rated QB.

I also heard speculation lately the Texans won't take a QB

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

well I don't pretend to know what they'll do. 

I'd love to see them draft a 5-10 190lb QB or Malik Willis part 2

Going into the draft process it felt like Young was far and away the #1 guy.  Something seemed to change that.  I'd prefer they take Will Levis myself.  Or Anthony Richardson.  And of course I'd like to see Carolina take Stroud.  My thought is Carolina is going to take Young and Houston Stroud while the Colts get Levis.

43 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I still think 3 of the 4 will go in the top 10 some team won't be able to help themselves and will think they can develop Richardson's physical traits into a Jalen Hurts type QB.

The exact same narrative was around Willis this time last year, there was hype for the Lions to take him at 2, we know what happened

It shouldn't shock people if Richardson falls to the 20s or even out of the first round

1 minute ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The exact same narrative was around Willis this time last year, there was hype for the Lions to take him at 2, we know what happened

It shouldn't shock people if Richardson falls to the 20s or even out of the first round

The difference is Willis was also undersized and Richardson is physically imposing 

But neither guy can execute and NFL passing game 

23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The difference is Willis was also undersized and Richardson is physically imposing 

Agreed, also started in the SEC unlike Willis

That's why I don't think he'll fall as far as Willis did but he could easily go in the 20s or top of the 2nd

Watched enough college football to know Richardson has the most potential out of any of these guys no chance he falls out of top 11. Levis has diva personality concerns, and is not a leader. Very immature, stroud is an Ohio state QB, I wouldn’t dare touch those guys and young’s size just doesn’t scream confidence. I still believe panthers take Richardson number 1, the inaccuracy issues are overblown, just like Josh Allen’s concerns coming out. Richardson’s  issue was he didn’t have much touch on his passes, and overthrew guys, because of his arm strength, that is easily fixable and can be honed by a QBs coach, the same issues Allen had coming out. Jake locker couldn’t hit anyone coming out of college whether it was deep, across the middle. Big difference in people having concerns over his box stat numbers. To me Richardson, then Stroud, Young, Levis. 

Edited by Stan

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Richardson couldn't execute a college passing game.

He was objectively bad...second worst in the SEC East only behind the true freshman QB at Vanderbilt. The hype around him is truly unbelievable...even by the usual draft over-hype standards.

5 hours ago, TF_Titan said:

Richardson couldn't execute a college passing game.

He was objectively bad...second worst in the SEC East only behind the true freshman QB at Vanderbilt. The hype around him is truly unbelievable...even by the usual draft over-hype standards.

The dude couldn't hit a go route at the combine, screw being able to do it in game.