Titans Future QB

titansfan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really annoying watching people constantly dance around the fact that their real stance is "I can't wait for the Titans to get rid of Tannehill and it will prove that he's always been overrated a

lol Buck Reising thinks the Titans could get up from #11 to #3 without giving up an additional 1st and by only trading pick #11, Malik Willis and a future 2nd.   Just for reference the 49ers

Posted Images

1 hour ago, titansfan said:

Maybe. I think fans who over analyze this try to sound smarter than what they are. Technically in the endzone you don't necessarily want to lead him into any traffic. But even that is too much analyzing. It's just a video showing off the zip on his arm 

Considering his main concern is accuracy, and the fact their are no defenders to "lead into traffic" around the WR its a poorly placed ball.

But your right they are trying to wow you with the zip so you ignore the red flags.

Richardson seems like a second+ rounder to me.

Stroud is still my fav of the top guys but even though he showed he could play outside the pocket and scramble in that playoff game against Georgia I would still worry about the limited sample size. Don't know that he'd be a prospect worth trading up to #1 for

Saw two Haener games this year and he did seem like a baller.

3 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

Pretty interesting statement form Brooks here:

If they really liked Hooker, I actually wouldn’t even have too much of a problem with them taking him in the 2nd Round (3rd round preferably)

I would have an issue with them taking him in 2.  That's a pick you won't get anything out of in year 1.

16 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Tannehill is clearly the odds on favourite to be the Titans starting QB in 2023 but Vrabel once again today passed on the opportunity to remove any doubt that Tannehill will be the guy in 2023.

With Kelly being hired I agree. It also means Willis is on borrowed time.  Kelly has no pedigree dealing with a dual QB prospect