Malik Willis is a damn trouble maker.

Number9

57 minutes ago, JT2000 said:

If you must respond to him, please don't quote him. In my last exchange with him he admitted he was saying stuff to make people he considered racist to squirm. So arguing with him over something he may not believe isn't the answer. Ignoring him is because his stated goal is getting attention. 

I like number9. We don't always agree, but this is very confusing and concerning. Not sure what is going on to cause this. Even he knows Malik is a bust. Not the first time the Titans have shit the bed.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willis ain't the unfairly bashed QB on this roster

Well, he sucks. You're supposed to bash players that suck. 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I like number9. We don't always agree, but this is very confusing and concerning. Not sure what is going on to cause this. Even he knows Malik is a bust. Not the first time the Titans have shit the bed.

I'm referring to CDBlitz, not 9.

14 hours ago, Number9 said:

I have never said anything except people need to have some reasonably acceptable excuse for bashing a third round pick more than any pick we have discussed here on TR and it's previous incarnations.  

Dude wtf are you talking about? People on this board are still trashing Mettenberger for smashing the coaches daughter and giving up on football. We still make fun of fishers love for Rusty Smith. Gardner Minshew was getting national TV time as a 4th round pick. This is what happens with qbs. Willis had a historically bad start to his career and didn’t endear himself by talking crap about the receivers and then fumbling the next game. I’m sure there are some racist jerks who didn’t want Malik to succeed but I think that’s few and far between. Every radio guy has been super supportive of him and generally I think people were moderately positive on him in the preseason. No one is going to be mad if Malik turns into a good qb. 

@BlueThunder is a retard. Just ignore him. 

The way fans act on an anonymous message board in no way affects the Titans ability to win a Super Bowl. That’s just you projecting your insecurities because you are called out for being a racist piece of shit. 

You actually don’t have any place on this board with your race baiting. No one likes you here, Rass. 

14 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I said in the preseason he was a better prospect than our other failed QBs. I meant in terms of he would either be good or be absolutely terrible and not leave us not being able to draft the QBOF. 

I'll admit I didn't think Tannehill was going to come back like this. I don't care about his stats. He's been great, and him churning out the win for almost an entire half on a high ankle sprain was beastly. If he took the series off it would have swollen and the adrenalin faded. SOB comes in the next play. It was some McNair shit and I loved it. 

Back on topic, the OP is dumb as fuck. Willis is damn near irredeemable. He isn't fast and he can't read defenses. I don't give two fucks about him being black. Dude is slower than McNair when he was in Baltimore. 

Dude!  This is serious back tracking from what you said back then.  

You cited Willis elite arm, intelligence, great pocket presence, and elite running as why he was better than VY, Locker, and Mariota….  Just own it.

You also went completely overboard with Tannehill being broken.

Edited by BudsOilers

By the way, number nine is getting off way too easy on here.  He knew exactly what he was doing when he created this thread and I do believe he honestly thinks what he initially posted.  

A big problem in our country is that so many people view things in racial or political or sexual orientation or religious overtones that they can’t imagine that other people don’t. A big reason why the country is messed up as it is.

Edited by BudsOilers

They don't really believe anything happening here is racist. They're just looking for attention this way because they're not smart enough to produce thoughts that people actually want to pay attention to. If this board is racist and we bash Willis because he's black then why, as black men, do they come to a racist board daily, very obviously seeking the approval of racist white people? Sounds like some coon shit to me...

On 11/24/2022 at 8:37 AM, OILERMAN said:

I was listening to Football and other F words yesterday with Herndon and the other guy. They basically start making fun of teams scouting QBs because Zack Wilson was a top pick and Willis was drafted way down in the 3rd round. Herndon reeled it back in and said Willis still had some work to do or something along those lines. 

Just LOL, WTF are they talking about? How do you watch the two Willis starts and be this delusional. 

Apparently a few "splash "plays buys a season's worth of tolerance to bad QB play. He has a long way to go. Derrick Henry has a higher passer rating than Willis for God's sake. 

Edited by freakingeek

We knew he was coming out raw but Willis is even more of a "project" than when he was drafted.  We knew he was a project so the bar was lowered and he still managed to underperform. I see K Pickett making mistakes but I also see the potential to be a good QB. I haven't seen enough of those plays from Willis to give me confidence that he was worthy of his draft spot. I still have hope that the light can come on for him. It would benefit the franchise greatly. But as far as expectations are concerned, they are low right now and it has absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with the eye test and performance we've seen. 

7 hours ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

Y'all do know the KKK has internet forums to bash Willis? This site is for the fans who root for any and all Titans to succeed. They all say it's not prejudice, but we all know it is, stop it. I remember Titans fans saying Steve Mcnair should switch to Runningback and let Neil O'Donnell be QB. Then they like to scream race baiting in an attempt to make you feel guilty about calling out there prejudice. Not gonna work 😂🤣. I'm glad posters are starting to wake up to what I been pointing out.

I defend anyone against obvious racism...Including Mariota. When it's a non white QB words like Retard and Stupid get used. You never hear those words used against Jake Locker or Tannehill. Tannehill throws 3 ints in a playoff game & you still never hear those words used against him.

If you don't like being called a racist to being racist, simple as that. I couldn't care less about the opinion of some irrelevant mofos on a website. My life doesn't revolve around the internet. So yes, many of you are Prejudice and racist...Call a spade a spade. Losers!!

It is a slow process.  If you live here, you are taught to believe things that are not true.  After a lifetime of it, there's no way anyone can avoid it. Everybody agrees but you.  What is wrong with you?  No way in hell anybody is biased against him because of skin color.  Not in America.  

We make baby steps.  

Malik is a trouble maker.  Just keep saying that over and over.  It is him.  It is him.  It is him.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47langlzss91336o3n20Malik Sucks.  

Throw a turd and forget about it.

I listened to the reasons people ridicule Malik, even before he got to his first practice.  And why now, he's a punch line whenever they want to make a funny.  

1.  They watched film of Malik in college.

2.  Malik played bad every time he hit the field.

3.  Other people said Malik was going to take Tannehill's job.

4.  Just making fun of him because he sucks.

See.  They have sound reasons.  

Edited by Number9

It's strange that you've chosen the Malik Willis hill to die on and also align yourself with the worst poster on the board.

And for the last fucking time, people are making fun of him because he's a qb and he gets extra scrutiny.  Not for whatever reasons you think or believe.

Edited by rns90

3 hours ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

Again, if you don't like being called a racist stop being racist. It's actually pretty simple. Maybe if you clowns stopped being so toxic and negative maybe our franchise would win a Superbowl...But you idiots bring so much bad mojo and karma 😂😂. It's like their is no secret as to why Mississippi is now the poorest most uneducated state in America. All that evil crap they did.

Learn how to behave you racist clowns.

Keep crying wolf dumbass 

• Number9 changed the title to Malik Willis is a damn trouble maker.