Malik Willis is a damn trouble maker.

Number9

It's strange that you've chosen the Malik Willis hill to die on and also align yourself with the worst poster on the board.

And for the last fucking time, people are making fun of him because he's a qb and he gets extra scrutiny.  Not for whatever reasons you think or believe.

Edited by rns90

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willis ain't the unfairly bashed QB on this roster

Well, he sucks. You're supposed to bash players that suck. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

Again, if you don't like being called a racist stop being racist. It's actually pretty simple. Maybe if you clowns stopped being so toxic and negative maybe our franchise would win a Superbowl...But you idiots bring so much bad mojo and karma 😂😂. It's like their is no secret as to why Mississippi is now the poorest most uneducated state in America. All that evil crap they did.

Learn how to behave you racist clowns.

Keep crying wolf dumbass 

2 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Dude!  This is serious back tracking from what you said back then.  

You cited Willis elite arm, intelligence, great pocket presence, and elite running as why he was better than VY, Locker, and Mariota….  Just own it.

You also went completely overboard with Tannehill being broken.

Lol he does have an elite arm, and even if he is slower than I thought is more athletic than 95% of QBs. You seriously misunderstood my argument the entire time so step off old man. The process was always that he wasn't nearly the investment as those others and was either going to click or we could easily move on from him unlike the other three laden stone 1st round picks. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The process was always that he wasn't nearly the investment as those others and was either going to click or we could easily move on from him unlike the other three laden stone 1st round picks. 

This makes a lot of sense.  I just don't think you articulated it well originally months ago.   But yeah, the fact that we don't have to spend years trying to figure out whether or not he is "the guy" is almost the most important thing.

On the arm strength stuff, I think this is where it's a little overrated.  I 'd rather have someone with a lesser arm but more accuracy.

Edited by rns90

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

They don't really believe anything happening here is racist. They're just looking for attention this way because they're not smart enough to produce thoughts that people actually want to pay attention to. If this board is racist and we bash Willis because he's black then why, as black men, do they come to a racist board daily, very obviously seeking the approval of racist white people? Sounds like some coon shit to me...

Now you are calling people 'coon'

smh

I think Rass has a lot of issues with mental health and slow development. The dude has a failed relationship, overshares on a board full of strangers who couldn’t give two fucks about his life other than using it as ammunition to continue to humiliate him.. 

Rass, you need to seek help instead of the validation from an online community who don’t give a fuck about your existence. 

Now look.  This is America and a high percentage of people in this state voted for this guy.

So, please don't act like not one of us is down with this.  Talk about not being a stand up guy.  Hershel need to shut the ... up.  He's stooped to calling people coons.  Somebody better look in the mirror.  Now, lay off the youngun.  K.

24 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol he does have an elite arm, and even if he is slower than I thought is more athletic than 95% of QBs. You seriously misunderstood my argument the entire time so step off old man. The process was always that he wasn't nearly the investment as those others and was either going to click or we could easily move on from him unlike the other three laden stone 1st round picks. 

Wrong.  I didn’t misunderstand anything.  You cited his traits only and NEVER claimed your stance was based on his draft position and how that would not tie up the team in a long term commitment.  You’re only today in this now to save face which is kind of your deal around here because you consistently say outlandish things, I get called out about it, and then claim you were miss, understood, or it it was some contextualization issue……

And as for his elite arm, the lack of accuracy and complete ineptitude processing things makes it meaningless.  

BTW you were buzzing about him in the initial draft thread about him too so don’t even claim otherwise.  

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

They don't really believe anything happening here is racist. They're just looking for attention this way because they're not smart enough to produce thoughts that people actually want to pay attention to. If this board is racist and we bash Willis because he's black then why, as black men, do they come to a racist board daily, very obviously seeking the approval of racist white people? Sounds like some coon shit to me...

Let me tell you something.  We older guys know how to stay in our place.  I presented a question.  It got discussed.  But these young boys didn't come up like us.  We had to temper our words to keep the conversation soft.  These young boys are not like that.  You need to step back Hershel.  

Now believe what you want, but don't be calling the young boys coons.  

Hopefully you take this as a friend telling you something.  You start tossing racist names at your own people, every one will think that shit is acceptable.  It ain't.

If you won't stand up.  Sit the ... down.

31 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Now look.  This is America and a high percentage of people in this state voted for this guy.

So, please don't act like not one of us is down with this.  Talk about not being a stand up guy.  Hershel need to shut the ... up.  He's stooped to calling people coons.  Somebody better look in the mirror.  Now, lay off the youngun.  K.

The politics forum shows the majority of the regulars on this board are left leaning.

• Number9 changed the title to Malik Willis is a damn trouble maker.