TitansGuru

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, and now I have a spot to put this. Almost made me spit out my coffee:  

Detroit was stupid to play for overtime instead of going for it on 4th and 1. They're 4-6. They had nothing to lose. Instead they played scared.  There's a reason why bad teams lose games.

Glad they are doing this now because god knows if they made this change before the Titans game we would have flat out lost to them lol.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

It really is insane how much you can do out of a single look with proper pattern match principles. I'm also super jealous of how well this information is being conveyed to the players. Back when we played we were lucky to get a badly photocopied playbook with the instructions "figure it the fuck out". I'm sure all the older millennials can relate.

Back in the stone age when I played it was chalkboard, mimeographs, and game film was 8mm shot by hand by a volunteer in the stands, you were lucky if they caught 3/4 of the plays at a useable angle.

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Back in the stone age when I played it was chalkboard, mimeographs, and game film was 8mm shot by hand by a volunteer in the stands, you were lucky if they caught 3/4 of the plays at a useable angle.

The level of coaching these kids get and the amount of support provided is absolutely insane. And even with all that some of them don't bother watching the film on hudl. Then their parents are wondering why little Johnny is making sweet love to the bench every Friday night. This is where the old man in me wants to rail about "kids these days" but chances are that if we all grew up with things handed to us like them we would've been the same way. 

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

It doesn't mean anything but w/the exception of the Bears and Lions, most of the leading complainers have winning records.

The Lions historically are probably the most screwed over franchise ever. There’s multiple  YouTube compilations of refs fucking them over throughout the years.

On 11/24/2022 at 6:30 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

One of the great mysteries this year is how the Titans managed to allow 29% of their total rushing yards allowed this season in that Giants game week 1.

Unfamiliar scheme to prepare for, week 1, adjusting to life without Harold Landry...

Edited by Justafan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic