TitansGuru

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, and now I have a spot to put this. Almost made me spit out my coffee:  

Detroit was stupid to play for overtime instead of going for it on 4th and 1. They're 4-6. They had nothing to lose. Instead they played scared.  There's a reason why bad teams lose games.

Glad they are doing this now because god knows if they made this change before the Titans game we would have flat out lost to them lol.

Posted Images

Chiefs and Titans have their divisions pretty much locked up already..,,but things  are gonna get real interesting down the stretch for in the AFC East and North.  

As of today, the entire AFC East is either 7-3 or 6-4.   At least one of them (and likely  two) will miss the playoffs entirely. 

The 7-3 Ravens currently hold the H2H tiebreaker over the 6-4 Bengals…they’ll square off  again in the regular season finale.  But the Ravens are entering the easiest stretch of their schedule while the Bengals have some tough sledding ahead….that race could also be pretty much over in  the next couple weeks.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic