Number9

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bongo59  

Did you even read what you responded to?  Those tweets from Mitchell Schwartz perfectly explain what the reasoning is and why this organization builds the team the way it does and plays the way it doe

Tons of reasons   1: Limits turnovers 2: Keeps the other offense off the field when done well 3: Wears down the defense and keeps the DL honest, particularly pass rushers which hel

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, japan said:

Lol. We know the Conklin story and have been over it multiple times. Multiple all pro who got injured at exactly the wrong time. I still think Robinson made a mistake not picking up the 5th…

yes we've been over it a thousand times. If you spend that kind of draft capital on a RT, you better get more than 4 years out of him. Saying it was a good pick is just a way for some to prop up Jrob's first round record. 

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

Jrob himself has been over criticized over drafting on here lately. Drafting perfection is never going to happen.

Exactly

The GM goal is to build a roster. The Titans roster, when healthy is loaded. The draft is just one tool to build the roster and it's becoming more apparent to teams it was likely too overrated. Any look at any team shows serious mishaps regarding the draft. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

yes we've been over it a thousand times. If you spend that kind of draft capital on a RT, you better get more than 4 years out of him. Saying it was a good pick is just a way for some to prop up Jrob's first round record. 

Whether you agree with the pick at the time it was more bad luck than anything they didn't keep him. He was injured and playing terribly when it was time to give the 5th year option. 

19 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Just saw Henry walking into the tunnel. I see now why he is wearing his hair so long. Like many typical males losing their hair in front, he is letting his grow in the back to make it appear like he has hair. He is going bald...lol.

JFC you are one dumb out of touch old fuck.

1 hour ago, TitanTez said:

He has not been criticized enough, our problems right now are directly related to his horrible drafts.

He should be fired for gross mismanagement of the  organization assets.

Draft picks are assets and  he has wasted them.

OK.  I will give you just a little agreement.  But JRob has changed the way the NFL looks at the Titans.  The team was 5-27 the two years before he came and the years before those two weren't stellar years.  Somehow, the Titans are winning the South annually and going to the playoffs.  You may consider that failure, I disagree.

Acquisitions.  JRob is continually bringing in players when we have injuries and there little fall off in the record.  I admit these are defensive players, but they do count, correct.  The major problem is finding OL picking in the 20's.  Every year, the stud OL are gone by the time we pick.  He's smart enough not to take a 2nd-3rd player in round one.

He is kinda wimpy in getting rid of well liked players.  They should have dumped Lewan when he got caught juicing.  He has been on the field in 20 games during the last three seasons.  The team has played 2x17+2= 50 reg season games without him and two playoff games.  Some of the capologist can explain how much money he's received for those games he played in.  That could buy some better Offensive FA's.  

Hell Julio is still getting money.  When a player gets old, yes he's going to the HOF.  No, he's not going to become some kind of Oral Roberts Miracle and play like a HOFer for the Titans.  More money that could pay to continue developing, say maybe a TE named Smith.

Hey, I have more, but I have to go.  CYA.